• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I getting ready to do something important to me, but I want to practice first, if you have any drawing requests please ask here.I want to improve before I try it!

Just wondering for future reference, is there any kind of particular request that you might want? What I mean is that are there any particulars you'd rather not draw? Humans, or certain animals, for instance. If you put that info in people might be better able to put requests to you that will help you improve in the areas you want for the thing that's important to you. -w-

Reactions: Kakea and Mikaya
Could you draw Genos fighting Yu from seraph of the end?

Reactions: Kakea
Just wondering for future reference, is there any kind of particular request that you might want? What I mean is that are there any particulars you'd rather not draw? Humans, or certain animals, for instance. If you put that info in people might be better able to put requests to you that will help you improve in the areas you want for the thing that's important to you. -w-

Hmmm.... Human Characters, hopefully one at a time, I'm trying to do faces particularly.I'll try action poses too though, it's important I learn to do this because I'm trying to draw characters for a story I'm doing but some fight poses are hard to do!

Could you draw Genos fighting Yu from seraph of the end?
Yeah I'll try it tonight!!! (This'll be the first time I saw Yu so... brace yourself...)

Sorry it took so long,it's raining and my tablet DID catch a virus...I think...(I shoulda listened)
AYMHAAACAAADVHkusyKpig

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkusyKpig WVW69isapSwUfLz6C2.png I hope you like it! Sorry about Yu again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yukine, Valkyri and Slayerpon Tatsu
Hey! I'm currently studying how to draw a Valkyrie riding a wolf. To get the job done properly I'm studying poses, armor, facial features, mythical icons, ravens, the way fur moves and of course wolves themselves. Now the hardest of that whole list are a proper face (suitable for a Valkyrie I mean) and the wolf. It would be helpful as a study if you could draw those too. Besides, I think it's interesting to see how you draw the same subject. :)

Now as to the why and what: A Valkyrie is a Norse goddess that selects souls to go to Valhalla.Valhalla is one of the three afterlifes of Norse mythology (they are weirdly specific on that) where all the great warriors g. They are selected by Valkyries when they die in battle. Valkyries are therefore often found on battlegrounds and are quite fierce. They are winged and said to be very beautiful. Now I was already considering doing some mythological drawings, but the specific reason to draw them riding a wolf is because while riding a wolf as their stead is mentioned on countless sites I could found only 1 image of it.

So, long story short; how about a warrior goddess?

If you're practising faces right now, try drawing a convincing angry face, or one that tries to hide pain. You'll find there are a lot of subtle hints to emotions that aren't always focussed on the eyes and mouth. ;)

Reactions: Kakea and Valkyri
Sorry I didn't see this post before! I have Art Academy now,I'll practice it with my new OC's:eek:ne hides his emotions so he can't be hurt I'm going to try to make his face have little more expression now than Saitama does! :D

Sorry I didn't see this post before! I have Art Academy now,I'll practice it with my new OC's:eek:ne hides his emotions so he can't be hurt I'm going to try to make his face have little more expression now than Saitama does! :D
More emotion than Saitama. :p Sounds like a plan!

Reactions: Kakea
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back