• Thread starter -_Roberto_-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
-_Roberto_-

-_Roberto_-

Businessman
Banned User
MY 2DS BROKE AND I GOT A NEW ONE AND I CANT LINK MY NINTNEDO NETWORK ID TO IT NOW ICNAT ACCESS MIIVERSE OR GET REWARDS FROM MY.NINTENDO.COM OR PURCHASE FROM THE ESHOP WHAT DO I DO?!?

Call Nintendo Customer Support, they can help you with that if you can't access your previous NNID to transfer it properly.

You are gonna have to make a new NNID. I know it sucks but since your 2DS broke you can't transfer the NNID to your new 3/2DS. Meaning that you have to make a new NNID like I said above. You could also try calling customer support to see if they can help you in any other way.

You are gonna have to make a new NNID. I know it sucks but since your 2DS broke you can't transfer the NNID to your new 3/2DS. Meaning that you have to make a new NNID like I said above. You could also try calling customer support to see if they can help you in any other way.
i called nintendo support, i got my ID and games back, the only problem i have is that all my streetpass miis are gone.

Well, that's quite a minor set back if at least you could get back your games, right?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Iridium Winter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back