Help thread

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
Need some help? I can help with this stuff:
  • Art history (Up to the Enlightenment period)
  • English
  • Physics (Only the basics please!)
  • Chemistry
  • Mandarin (Mind you, I only had 5 years of practice so don't expect me to be able to read a book or something like that!)
  • Biology

Of course you can always ask me about other subjects, but since it appears every country has it's own educational goals I might not be able to help.

For analysis on poetry and stuff like that, try this website:
http://www.shmoop.com/poetry/
It's really down to earth and easy to understand while still in depth. They also have guides on any other subject imaginable but I only used the poetry part so I have no idea how good/bad all the other stuff is.
For just a short introduction on a subject Wikipedia is your best friend, but never rely entirely on Wikipedia. After all, anyone can update and change articles.

Last but not least; don't stress. Stressing never helps. School isn't life and though you should try to score the best you can, remember that school is about learning. If you struggle it also means you have still the potential to learn a lot. Don't overdo it and make sure you also get some sleep and fun!

I don't need help at all, I'm just curious:

How does a basic conversation in Mandarin play out?

I don't need help at all, I'm just curious:

How does a basic conversation in Mandarin play out?
Just like basic French or something Like that:
Hello!---------------Ni hao!
Hello!---------------Ni hao!
How are you?------Ni hao ma?
Good, you?---------Hao a, ni ne?
Good.---------------Hao.
Goodbye!----------Zaiijian!
(I'm too lazy to switch to a Chinese keyboard and type this out properly. :p)

Reactions: 423
Omg! Thanks a lot! That shoomp site you put on helped quite a bit. When I need help, I guess I will put on a post ;)

Omg! Thanks a lot! That shoomp site you put on helped quite a bit. When I need help, I guess I will put on a post ;)
You're welcome! It's how I survived my English Literature Exams. :p

Back