SwSh Help understand morpeko & some DLC concerns about some legends being added/ left out...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i have a couple different questions this time, the first is about morpeko... he has a weird ability that causes a form change at the end of every turn, and i did look this up but i couldnt find the actual effects of this form change during a battle. i looked on serebii and all that i saw written was them naming the forms but what the battle effects of it are/ might be were not described. this was before i started a solo 5* max raid battle that went very weirdly btw... hes electric and dark and yet used almost all dynamax grass moves, what the heck?? he only used one electric move that i forget the name of atm and it increased his speed every time it was used... probably the weirdest solo raid i had during the 3hr marathon i did to showcase my mons to a close friend. my words at the end of this fight were "ok well that just happened... i won though at any rate"... was really weird. im not sure if his moves converted to grass because of form change or not, but can someone explain how this form change functions besides the obvious cosmetics?

my second question is quite a bit more worrying on my end... i have my hoopa sitting in home and with the crown tundra patch on its way, im worried that he may not be added during the patch and i also really want arceus after the patch comes out, and even after a bit of personal research i couldnt find any 100% valid/ legitimate information (non-rumor stuff of course) to point out they are returning. they said all past legendary pokemon return, but remember they separare legendary and mythical pokemon as two different things. hoopa and arceus are classed as mythicals, not legends, making this very concerning to me personally. i doubt that either of them will be in an RNG special den, but does anyone know if they will be accessible by transferring? i really dont want my hoopa sitting there for nothing, as for arceus i need him for the upcoming carnage to hopefully have a decent chance =/

Reactions: AricAttack
Morpeko's signature move Aura Wheel changes type depending on it's form. The move is Electric in it's Full Form while in Hungry Form it's Dark. The dmax grass attack probably came from Bullet Seed, cause it's a hamster n has seeds in it's pocket.

Yup mythical n legendary r separated. We don't know for sure if all mythical pokemon r coming back but it's something we have to wait n see. There's some mythical pokemon already in the game if that gives u hope.

Morpeko's signature move Aura Wheel changes type depending on it's form. The move is Electric in it's Full Form while in Hungry Form it's Dark. The dmax grass attack probably came from Bullet Seed, cause it's a hamster n has seeds in it's pocket.

Yup mythical n legendary r separated. We don't know for sure if all mythical pokemon r coming back but it's something we have to wait n see. There's some mythical pokemon already in the game if that gives u hope.
ohh ok thanks, glad to know the form change just affects the signature move aura wheel... also funny that the grass move that was converted is bullet seed lol

as for the mythicals problem... i hope im not wasting one space forever with this hoopa... gamefreak please ;-;

Unfortunately it turns out Hoopa n Arceus didn't made the cut.

Last edited:
they better add them soon because i have a hoopa and darkrai wasting space right now... please ;-;

Back