Help wanted (also tip sharing center)

• Thread starter 2179
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mood Maker
Towns Folk
So, as the title suggest, I need help on drawing. I draw a picture but I dunno how to draw a knee hugging pose with a forward POV anyone have some trick&tips or just some good reference sources, care to share ot with me and someone that might have the same problem?

You can ask other things so that other can help you too.

I'm not a formally trained person of the arts, so I have no idea what some of these words mean. "forward POV"? (I know that last achronym is Point of View, but who's forward are we talking?) "Knee hugging pose"? (Hugging with the knees, or hugging someone's knees?)
If this is a tip-sharing center, maybe we can include some kinda art word dictionary for the self-taught and the art-name-illiterate. (like me.)

How rude of me! I forgot your issue back there. Did you mean something like this?
Knee-hugging pose.png

i know of a youtube channel that might help you , I do a lot of art my self but not so good as a teacher cause it gets complex to explain in detail . I do however have my own little tricks but even I as someone that has been said to have a natural talent I learn new things every day to do more styles of the art that I love.

Here the guy I find helpful.
https://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley

Reactions: MindzEye
I'm not a formally trained person of the arts, so I have no idea what some of these words mean. "forward POV"? (I know that last achronym is Point of View, but who's forward are we talking?) "Knee hugging pose"? (Hugging with the knees, or hugging someone's knees?)
If this is a tip-sharing center, maybe we can include some kinda art word dictionary for the self-taught and the art-name-illiterate. (like me.)

How rude of me! I forgot your issue back there. Did you mean something like this?
View attachment 11086
Its my lack of word that make you confused, I mean (knee hugging while facing forward. You know, like what you draw but has the face look at the "camera")

i know of a youtube channel that might help you , I do a lot of art my self but not so good as a teacher cause it gets complex to explain in detail . I do however have my own little tricks but even I as someone that has been said to have a natural talent I learn new things every day to do more styles of the art that I love.

Here the guy I find helpful.
https://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley

I know him.

Its my lack of word that make you confused, I mean (knee hugging while facing forward. You know, like what you draw but has the face look at the "camera")

I know him.
He's really good at what he does and it's fun to watch. Even tho I know how to draw eyes and things I watch things like his stuff to always learn more . There is always room for improvement on things even if your good at it so it's always good to look for many things like these vids, also you can goggle female and male body bases , also poses and they also help to get ideas on how to does poses of the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back