Help with a Splatoon "the connection is unstable" problem after update

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
I have had this game for about 2-3 weeks now and I have had no problem with the game or my internet, and it was going perfectly and then once the new update was announced I got so excited and couldn't wait and now I have had this problem ever since I downloaded the update. The problem I'm talking about is every time I would go into any mode any in the lobby around 15-30 seconds in the match their is a thing where my partners keep shooting at one spot and stand still and then a couple seconds after that it says "the connection is unstable" and my partners turn to puff clouds or something and it always happens when I go in a match, I have turned the system on and off multiple times I have reset my internet multiple times on the system settings and I have done almost everything I can think of, I just want to play the game and I don't know if the problem is the update, the game, my system or something else, I know it isn't my internet because I am on my computer right now and it is working perfectly and very fast. If anyone knows about this or has had or have this problem can you please tell me how I get rid of it. If I buy a different copy would that work? What is this problem coming from I hate this problem right now it has been happening for about 1-2 weeks now!

I had a similar problem before, but it was mostly "failed connect partner device". The only thing I can recommend is to do a test connection on the internet setting. If that doesn't work, then I guess you can uninstall the update and reinstall it if you think the update is the problem. If you tried all of these then I can't really help you... :sorry:

I pretty sure it has nothing to do with the copy of the game. If other games have this kind of problem, maybe you should call Nintendo support?

It could be your internet crashes. Because, I have the same problem, and when it happens and I go back into a match I must reconnect to the internet.

Though, I think it's just the new update did something. Because, my internet never crashes nor is bad. I have good, fast internet. So, I assume the update added a bug of some sort.

I've been having so many disconnects in my short time playing. Im about to take this thing back...
I know it's not me because I can get other games to work just fine.

Back