Help with Xenoblade Chronicles 3d and X please

• Thread starter Furyofthestorm78
  • Start date
Furyofthestorm78

Furyofthestorm78

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I have googled to find an answer so I am hoping someone can help. I really enjoy playing these games, but I seem to be having trouble levelling my team. I can't find any enemies within the range so I can beat them to gain experience.
I am at the story mode with Melia having to complete a trial to be Empress. Have to fight a Telethia and a High Entia.
I am level 40/41 , have tried going over the previous areas but there seems to be no one around. I'm just walking around collecting items.
What have I missed? Help someone please?

I have beaten this game before. (Well almost. I lost all my save data on my 3ds right before I finished the game.) I think I might be able to help you. Would you mind posting some screenshots? Another immensely helpful resource is the Xenoblade Chronicles wiki and the completion guide by Split Infinity.

Also grinding monsters is not a very good way to level up. The exp gained from monsters scales to your characters level, so unless they are 3+ level above you, you won't get much experience. The best way to grind levels is to complete quests. Some high level quests can even be completed if you run around monsters in high level areas instead of defeating them.

You could also use the trick with Melia, where you knock high level enemies off a cliff to kill them and gain tons of exp. Just google "Melia cliff trick" to find instructions on how to do it.

Cool, will try all that, thanks for your help. I have just been informed somewhere else that I can initiate battles... How obvious was that, right there on the touch screen... Silly me. Must not have paid attention to the tutorials.
So I am now off to finish a bunch of quests with google as my guide to finding things that I have had no joy in finding before.
Currently playing as Melia with Shulk and Riki.

One thing that can really be helpful, is looking at the mini-map or opening up the bigger map. I know that quite a few times I was lost and couldn't figure out to certain areas and looking up the map helped. Also if you know the specific name of the quest or monster you can look it up on the wiki. They will tell you things like span areas and conditions for monsters, and where and what you need to do to complete each step of every quest. I referred to it constantly during my first playthrough for Chronicles 1.

Back