Here goes Senran Kagura Burst

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
dwikrid

dwikrid

Noblesse Oblige
Towns Folk
According to Siliconera, the perverted (I'll go with "fan-service game" term) game is slated for digital release on November 14th, US$30. I've watched another Senran Kagura game in our neighbouring handheld, and I think I will not buy it :p I prefer the Akiba (for its awesome environment) to this one -- if only I can read Japanese :D

So, are you going with this jiggling burst?

Reactions: Marc
So, are you going with this jiggling burst?
Most likely not because it's a fighting game. If it was a "good-looking" RPG with good gameplay, then yeah, :oops: I also wouldn't mind trying out a visual novel game because it's different from what I normally play.

But I'm waiting to hear what @Spinnerweb thinks about the game after he plays it, :sneaky:

Most likely not because it's a fighting game. If it was a "good-looking" RPG with good gameplay, then yeah, :oops: I also wouldn't mind trying out a visual novel game with you know what because it's different from what I normally play.

But I'm waiting to hear what @Spinnerweb thinks about the game after he plays it, :sneaky:
A visual novel, eh? That would be good because, well, you know. I read Tsukihime and FSN things... Imagining those fighting scenes (real fighting, not an allusion) through words is better to me.
Oh, so @Spinnerweb is after this?
I don't like this because the game "bursts" too much. Not really my type :D

Senran Kagura Burst is a visual novel, so that's all.

About the game coming in 4 days, it's kinda a big surprise actually.

About the game coming in 4 days, it's kinda a big surprise actually.
Yes, compared to that delayed Rune Factory 4.

Yes, compared to that delayed Rune Factory 4.

The price also is okay, but I don't think this is my type of games..

The price also is okay, but I don't think this is my type of games..
yep, because it contains two games, doesn't it?

Hehehe.

yep, because it contains two games, doesn't it?

Hehehe.

I'm talking about this game, not about Rune Factory 4 :D

I'm talking about this game, not about Rune Factory 4 :D
Yes, I mean Senran Kagura Burst contains two games: Skirting Shadows and Crimson Girls.

Yes, I mean Senran Kagura Burst contains two games: Skirting Shadows and Crimson Girls.

Wait what? That's another big surprise... for me.

PS: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/wTzEKIplvIocnO3AfyFINU0bfLeS9lqr
rbwwR0WnoyNPCIqjHzLaQ_eY5sexWwiQ.png

I got a little more interested but not enough for buy it.

iHrAdXnCAy7qoAXyBvBajxWPQjz1ELT4.jpg

Wait what? That's another big surprise... for me.
Because in Japanese version, the first game contains only Skirting Shadows storyline.

And this: "A little violent, a little sexy, and a ton of fun!"
What a description -___-"

Because in Japanese version, the first game contains only Skirting Shadows storyline.

And this: "A little violent, a little sexy, and a ton of fun!"
What a description -___-"

Yeah, Xseed is really open minded but don't make good descriptions sadly :p

Now that it's so close, I don't know what to say. I wish I had more space on my SD card, anyway.

There's a trailer and it looks like fun...
I have Code of Princess but it's too slow sadly...

Reactions: Reece
I may buy it -_-

Anyway, in case you buy Senran Kagura Burst, there are frame rate drop issues in battle. *ouch*

Anyway, in case you buy Senran Kagura Burst, there are frame rate drop issues in battle. *ouch*

Hmm which means..?

Hmm which means..?
I can't explain technical things, but when there are too many enemies, your movement will slow down. Just like most Vanillaware games :D

The game is coming to Europe (physical copy) on February 28th and the promo videos are actually funny :

and :

Back