Here we go again.. Captain Marvel ONLY hated by Men.. Yes, ONLY MEN

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There is this journalism site for females. They wrote something about the new Captain Marvel movie, mentioning how only MEN hate it. To be more accurate, they mentioned how the only negative reviews were written by men.

If you do not know what Captain Marvel is...

0LrBpLc.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a clickbait because it surely got my attention and a lot of others too.

Anyhoo, if they are somehow serious, this isn't the first female main character superhero movie lol. If someone doesn't like it, then they don't like it. I've seen a Youtube video in reply to the article pointing out a bunch of negative reviews by women as well. They were quick to update the title to "most" instead of "only".

Anyway, how do you feel about articles like these?
Do you think the men who disliked the movie only disliked it because it has a female main character?

Reactions: Samster
I was kind of worried by the low rating of IMBD since I'm watching it on Sunday but then I remembered about all the backlash it's had in the months coming up to it. Seeing as it's not actually out for 2 more days and has thousands of star ratings, it's all gotta be rubbish.

The trailers look dope so I'll make my own judgements, but I'm 90% sure I'll love it.

@Alex I never look at those ratings. I'll likely watch Captain Marvel since it's another superhero movie :monkey:

Reactions: Phazon and Alex
Tbh, I think men hate it because the main role for Captain Marvel is a woman who hates white men. She literally believes that white men are the only problem in our society. Black guys and girls are fine, and white women are completely in the clear. But white men? She don’t like ‘em.

So yea, I kinda understand why men aren’t too enthusiastic about Captain Marvel. I’ve already made plans to see it with a friend when it releases, so we’ll see how good it is. :eyes:

RIP
lolololololllolololollolollololollolololoklollol

@Alex I never look at those ratings. I'll likely watch Captain Marvel since it's another superhero movie :monkey:
Same thing for me. The same logic applies for pretty much anything: video games, tv shows, anime, ect...
So what if your favorite franchise gets knocked about? If you enjoy it even if it has it's highs and lows, that's all that really matters. Ignore everyone else and have fun :)

Reactions: DialgaKid7207
Tbh, I think men hate it because the main role for Captain Marvel is a woman who hates white men. She literally believes that white men are the only problem in our society. Black guys and girls are fine, and white women are completely in the clear. But white men? She don’t like ‘em.

So yea, I kinda understand why men aren’t too enthusiastic about Captain Marvel. I’ve already made plans to see it with a friend when it releases, so we’ll see how good it is. :eyes:
That honestly makes me want to watch it more... I only haven't watched it because I agreed to watch it with someone, but like most of you guys, I probably would have watched it anyway, as I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover... Humans I can condemn, tho... Burn them with gentle breezes, burn them all!

She doesn't even hate them in the movie, at all. I think she has more feminism roles in the comics, but in the movies, it's all being made up by anti-feminists.

i am not a person that watched a lot of movies, and i wont go to watch captain marvel, but one thing i know, is when these tipe of articles appear, its because of something more happened,

and that doesnt tend to mean "men hates women"

however since i wont watch the movie i cannot judge but there are a lot of reasons a movie could be rated badly that doesnt involve patriarchy

i am not a person that watched a lot of movies, and i wont go to watch captain marvel, but one thing i know, is when these tipe of articles appear, its because of something more happened,

and that doesnt tend to mean "men hates women"

however since i wont watch the movie i cannot judge but there are a lot of reasons a movie could be rated badly that doesnt involve patriarchy
Like how a lot of these Marvel movies have been super contrived since Disney assimilated the company? I've felt like a lot of these recent movies have been planned with a very poor formula, that's easily gotten boring.

She doesn't even hate them in the movie, at all. I think she has more feminism roles in the comics, but in the movies, it's all being made up by anti-feminists.
So yea, I watched the movie with a few friends, and really enjoyed it. People are now just trying to be very hateful about it, and taking advantage of it because it’s the first Marvel movie with a female protagonist. It’s just the anti feminists, ngl.

Back