AC:NL Here we go..

• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
S

spagooti

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Okay, most of you know that the other day I was gonna go play acnl and it.. Is broken. So I need to buy the digital copy, I have some things to say here about my last day.
On my last day I got on, knowing my 3ds would only read ACNL for so long, so I tried to save and continue a lot, I told my friends that my Acnl copy is breaking, and she replied saying that it's terrible that it's doing that and she asked for her balloon back ;-; (I didn't steal she gave it to me) I went to her town to give her the balloon and she said I could keep it, she just wanted to visit me before the game fully broke, I told her that I'm not gonna play ACNL much, I'm just going to get on later in the month to save data transfer my town and all my stuff. She got really happy and gave me 100,000 bells (Happy much? ) And then I brought up how 3dspedia is full of nice people she can play with until then. I might have made her want to sign up for 3dspedia. Anyway, it was a good day of helping villagers, visiting Emi, and just plain walking around Boezi.

Woot Woot! Bringing new people to the community, I see! The community is growing so much, I am crying technological tears of joy! :cry: Seriously, though, the community is getting larger and larger thanks to people like you who bring people to this amazing site! Also, I hope you get the digital version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf soon, because I want to play with you! :sneaky:

So it's breaking by the minute? Scary.. might wanna get the digital copy before it's too late :sorry:

If I play it it breaks more, I'm leaving it be for now

Back