Heroes Unlimited 2nd Edition

• Thread starter ThePokemonHunter
  • Start date
ThePokemonHunter

ThePokemonHunter

The Hunter of Pokemon
Towns Folk
Here is my honest review of Heroes Unlimited 2nd Edition. Let me start by saying in general I am a fan of Palladium Games. The realism in the combat beat WoTC and Paizo Publishing by a long shot. The scenarios may be unrealistic as all get out, but the combat is freaking amazing. Now, let's get on with my review. Heroes Unlimited 2nd Edition is sort of the the 3.5 ruleset for Palladium. It has insane character creation options with multiple superhero archetypes. You can create genetic super soldiers, mutant super heroes, masked vigilantes like batman, or even go so far as to make a character straight from your favorite comic or movie. Trust me when i tell you the options are there for you. And if you don't want to be a superhero, then **** it! You can create the ultimate super villain and wreak havoc on the fictional city of your choice. You can even go all nightmare before christmas and make a gestalt character (or think DBZ fusions, it'll make it less gross. lol) The way the game is set up, it is made for anyone to be able to play and kick some butt. With dodge rolls, the ability to block, and even parry attacks. And the fact that you can use multiple melee attacks per turn isn't too shabby either. If you want a great RPG outside of any set universe while also able to firmly place inside any comic, video game or anime universe of your choosing, do yourself a favor and PICK THIS UP. By the way, did i mention this particular game set can be integrated into any Palladium game available? You want to play Robotech and pilot a mech as well as drop some sick spells as a level 50 Sorcerer? Fight against a supervillain as a werewolf? Stomp zombies from the comfort of your 62 ft. mechanical automaton? feel free to do it! Palladium gives you the option by making all of their games inside the same multiverse. I hope i inspired someone to play this awesome RPG.

Back