Heroic Rank in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Basically, your heroic rank increases by one, each time you complete a heroic mission whilst fighting a boss, such as 'No one goes down in battle' or 'Clear this quest and earn a gold medal'. The number is out of 256.

What's your heroic rank number in-game? Mine is 110/256. I don't really play a whole lot, but when I do, I try to clear as many of the missions as I can. I picked up the game much later after it's it release, so that's partly the reason of my low number. I'm not even half way there. xD

Mine is 225/256. D: The missions get so hard, and I haven't even beaten the final boss yet. ;-;

Reactions: Mikaya
As for now, it's around 180/256 for me. I find several missions are kinda hard, notably on those requiring me to beat certain bosses in Platinum Ranks, or having to use certain weapons. However, the latter is also because I didn't get any chance to buy the weapons/gears required to fulfill it just yet due to focusing on much better weapons first.

My heroic level is 156! I just saw the credits this afternoon ^^
since I directly got the fish weapon/armour I don't have the gold one so I'll have to do this one later, when I'll need less apples... which won't happen before a long long time.

Mine's around 122, I believe.
...nyaa~

Too few apples, though. I'm thinking of just quitting the whole thing altogether and sparing myself the grief. >w<

Now I'm level 237. I have quite a lot of weapons and armors, and there're only two fights (the black hydra and the ultimate fight) where I don't have all the achievements yet, but the rest is only buying things, improving equipment and the multi-player fights I will never do.

Back