1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Heroic Rank in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

Discussion in 'Kirby Clubhouse' started by Mikaya, May 19, 2017.

1. Mikaya

Mikaya Resiiiiiii . Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,573 coins
    Basically, your heroic rank increases by one, each time you complete a heroic mission whilst fighting a boss, such as 'No one goes down in battle' or 'Clear this quest and earn a gold medal'. The number is out of 256.

What's your heroic rank number in-game? Mine is 110/256. I don't really play a whole lot, but when I do, I try to clear as many of the missions as I can. I picked up the game much later after it's it release, so that's partly the reason of my low number. I'm not even half way there. xD
  2. P2.0

P2.0 プレア 2.0 Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    711 coins
    Mine is 225/256. D: The missions get so hard, and I haven't even beaten the final boss yet. ;-;
    Mikaya likes this.
  3. Starry Windy

Starry Windy Let's do our best! The Resident Victini

Play Coins:
    55 coins
    As for now, it's around 180/256 for me. I find several missions are kinda hard, notably on those requiring me to beat certain bosses in Platinum Ranks, or having to use certain weapons. However, the latter is also because I didn't get any chance to buy the weapons/gears required to fulfill it just yet due to focusing on much better weapons first.
  4. Alegria

Alegria Alegria ♪ Caca0ch0c0lat Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    173 coins
    My heroic level is 156! I just saw the credits this afternoon ^^
    since I directly got the fish weapon/armour I don't have the gold one so I'll have to do this one later, when I'll need less apples... which won't happen before a long long time.
  5. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 Not-as-New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    284 coins
    Mine's around 122, I believe.
    ...nyaa~

Too few apples, though. I'm thinking of just quitting the whole thing altogether and sparing myself the grief. >w<
  6. Alegria

Alegria Alegria ♪ Caca0ch0c0lat Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    173 coins
    Now I'm level 237. I have quite a lot of weapons and armors, and there're only two fights (the black hydra and the ultimate fight) where I don't have all the achievements yet, but the rest is only buying things, improving equipment and the multi-player fights I will never do.