Hey Guys! Which is better Mario, Sonic or Crash?

• Thread starter JzCraftFCR
  • Start date

Who is your Favorite?

• Total voters
J

JzCraftFCR

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
So, some people like Mario, some Sonic, others crash, so choose which is your favorite?
Mine is Mario, but everyone has an opinion! :D

crash bandicoot is my 1st but u should also add spyro dont forget about that purple scaled egg collector :)

This thread seems biased just being posted in the Mario section instead of the general forum, but...

Mario would be my go-to.

Reactions: Blue Knight
I like Sonic. Not really the fanbase but just Sonic in general. However if you put Spyro on there I would vote for him just because he used to be in some humorous games or at least I think the first game he was in was funny. Why do I like Sonic? He's blue, has sass, goes fast and that's pretty cool not to mention I like Sonic game music.

Reactions: BulletBill1019
I think Mario is the best. He's way more popular than Crash and Sonic. The games he stars in, are instant big hits, and appeals to a larger audience (young kids and adults alike, mainly adults because Mario goes way back, even when they were kids themselves). Don't get me wrong, Crash and Sonc are still okay, it's just they're not on the same level as Mario. xD

Reactions: Blue Knight
I like Mario the best of the three :D Not only is he one of the most iconic video-game characters but his overall demeanor is one that is not forgotten. Who knows how many times he had to save Princess Peach xD

I also like Sonic, but it's just that I feel bad about him due to stuff like Sonic Boom, or Sonic '06 ( :unsure: ) which sorta tarnished his character.

I've been with Mario since I was a small child. Sonic isn't that bad (at least one game i regret buying) and I haven't played a lot of Crash Bandicoot games in my life (3, I believe). But I don't think I wouldn't say, in my opinion, that Mario is better than the other two. Mario Party Advance scarred me.

According to me Mario is best . As said by mika chu Mario franchise or games are way too popular than sonic and crash
the graphics of Mario games are way to better than sonic and crash games and mostly people are fan of Mario games .

and to be honest I like sonic games too...

Oh wow haven't heard that name in like ages :confused:....Well I think I was maybe five or four when I played it on the original PlayStation Crash Bandicoot that is, I don't remember exactly what the plot was or any levels (mostly because I goofed around the entire time...probably).

But I would pick Mario, only because I don't remember anything from Crash's game except wrecking things, and I feel bad for Sonic...His games just aren't what they used to be.

I pick Mario because his games where the ones I played and managed to complete and I grew up playing Nintendo.

Now I feel old....:sorry:

Yeah I would have to pick Mario on this one. I pretty much grew up playing Mario games, so as much as I love Sonic and the world he lives in, it would be pretty much impossible for me to pick him... That being said, Crash shouldn't even be on this list xD he's barely even a mascot no matter how much Sega touts him to be one.

☹☹⚐! I think mario is the best. I do love both sonic and crash too but mario is awsome! Im at like, world 8-1 right now. but Mario 3 was what got me. I love the map and gameplay. Mario is a classic game, but super mario maker is the best!

Mario is the best by far! (and the votes show it!) but we all have play mario at some point and at lest liked it. It saved gaming after the crash. And crash is a game I gave up on after the wii game of it. but mario will never die out, will it not? so I think mario!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Sonic the mist. The latest games might be at a lower level than the series' standards, but I literally grew up with sonic: as a little kid I had on my PC Sonic Adventure and a collection of some Sonic games, I think they were Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic 3D, and was totally blew away by these titles, they were fast, colorful and absolutely fun!
Mario is a classic but I came in contact with it later, and so it's still "inferior", but great though, than Sonic 'cause nostalgia factor is absent.
As for Crash, some time ago I downloaded the second episode from the PSN, but didn't really like it; controls felt too clunky for a platformer.

Reactions: BulletBill1019
Sonic is my fav cause I've always had a fantasy about running super fast,and i also like his attitude.the music in his games are inspirational to me.i have open your heart,it doesn't matter,city escape,live and learn, and his world on my computer.

So, some people like Mario, some Sonic, others crash, so choose which is your favorite?
Mine is Mario, but everyone has an opinion! :D
how is that a question mario is way better than sonic and crash combined screw crash and sonic.sonic how to weirdest fanbase in the history of fanbases plus very bad games.crash i know nothing about him only that hes a dead mascot and had a few platformers games.

This being a Nintendo forum notwithstanding, I prefer Mario to all of these characters. While Sonic had some great games in the past, his fanbase and general game quality went down quickly during the transition to 3D in the mid-2000s. In addition, I don't think there's been a new Crash Bandicoot game in at least five years...

Back