Gen 4 HGSS´s Hardest Pokemon to Complete the Dex

• Thread starter AdminDanielCross126
  • Start date
AdminDanielCross126

AdminDanielCross126

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
What is your hardest Pokemon to catch and Complete the Dex without cheats in HGSS? and why?
Mine is Bagon, Spiritomb or Tropius

For me it was any Pokémon that requires trade to evolve and the Legends minus the ones they give you in the game.

Hello I think i didn't complete my pokedex in HGSS because i didn't catch legendaries like dialga and palkia with arceus event we can choose one of dialga palkia and giratina and i choose this last. I don't remember if i caught Mew or not. I never caught Spiritomb and tropius too. I think i'll play this game again and try to catch them all.

@Mael R. You'll never be able to get Mew through this game unless you either had an event Mew in one of your other games or Pal Parked a Faraway Island Mew from Emerald which was only done in Japan anyway.

Dialga and Palkia can be got through DP and Pt respectively, and Spiritomb in all of them albeit in an unconventional manner. Tropius should be catchable in RSE games and possibly DPPt but I'm not sure if he even is catchable in HGSS. N will probably get me on that one.

Anyway if you do decide to restart the game just keep this info in mind.

Personally Pokemon Blue and Leaf Green have been nightmares to complete, but definitely the latter. Not even including the fact that I'll have to get a Colosseum Celebi for me to finish it, there's still the Feebas and Legendary beasts which I'll attempt to get through Colosseum and put into Leaf Green.

Back