AC:NL HH Showcase

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Goten4

Goten4

Thunder Knight
Towns Folk
I have always wondered what it is for? every time I go there, it is empty. Can someone explain to me if anything shows up in there?

Reactions: Harold1995
If you don't actively get streetpass tags, it's useless for you. Everytime you get a streetpass tag with someone who plays ACNL, their house will show up there.

If you don't use streetpass then don't bother with it. I only have 2 houses in it, both of which I got yesterday

Ok, it would be useless for me, since not a lot of people play games around here.

You're also able to hit spotpass relays and get it filled up at a decent rate.

For me Streetpassing is easy because both my siblings and a bunch of my friends all have 3DS's and I see them all the time :3

Trespassing is easy for me too. Literally 30 people bring their 3DS to school every day, and approximately 6-7 of those people have Animal Crossing: New Leaf. If you can't get Streetpasses like that though, then there is really not any point to the HH Showcase.

When you encounter someone via streetpass, who has acnl in his 3ds, his house will show up there. However, according to me, you are lucky if it happens. I don't think anyone will have a 3ds in my locality and even if they have, they won't have ACNL in it. Almost all people who I know are GTA fans :(:(:(

Maybe going to a very busy city will help ^_^
Theres bount to be someone who will pass by with a 3ds and acnl?? right?

You need to get streetpass regularly and need to have people playing AC:NL around you. The easiest way to get Streetpass tags is to go to Japan for a holiday. The streetpass tags are Alarmingly high there!!!

It pretty much useless for me too so I'm right up there in the same position you're in. You get them from street pass when you put your game on sleep mode when you enter the hh showcase then you pick up other people's signals and get them added if they have done this as well.

Back