Hidden Gems to Check Out

• Thread starter SyNoMi
  • Start date
SyNoMi

SyNoMi

Lucina is waifu
Towns Folk
Hey all, having finally been able to clear enough of my other stuff away, I will be getting a Nintendo Switch this coming Saturday and I was hoping to hear from the community about games I should be keeping an eye out for. I will play just about any game so don't feel constrained to just one or two genres, I want whatever the community thinks are great games.

Fortnite ;)

While I'm no good at it, I might wait for the miracle that is Sony cross-play so I can play with one of my friends.

It’s actually much easier on console than pc

Anyways do you mean any games or games that no one has really talked about

Anyways do you mean any games or games that no one has really talked about
Just anything really, I know about Breath of the Wild and I will be buying Skyrim for the fifth or sixth time but other than that, I just want to know what the community thinks of certain games.

Yeah skyrim is fun and you have to try breath of the wild there’s also Splatoon 2 if you didn’t play the first game mario odyssey is fun also stay away from 1 2 switch

Yeah skyrim is fun and you have to try breath of the wild there’s also Splatoon 2 if you didn’t play the first game mario odyssey is fun also stay away from 1 2 switch
Might I ask why to stay away from 1 2 Switch?

Because it’s overpriced for what it is and if you don’t have any friends nearby you can’t even tell play it

Unfortunately out of friends, I'll keep my distance for now.

Reactions: AricAttack
You might want to pick up Hello Neighbor and Bendy and the Ink Machine when they launch later this year. I’ve played both on PC, and they were amazing. I’m definitely picking these up when they come out, as it would be nice to play them portably. Anyway, these are my suggestions, and I’ll post more when I think of them. :)

@SkyHuntress has been saying a lot of good things about Celeste.

No thing is a game. Its only 2$ and its a pretty decent infinite runner game, but it has levels. It gets faster the longer you play each level. I believe there is a randomly generated level if you beat the story levels, but this game is pretty hard dispite the game just being turning righ and left.

Cool Cool, thanks for the recommendations all. I would have responded to each one of you but I was asleep.

Hollow Knight is great if you like metroidvanias. I personally think Battle Chef Brigade doesn't get enough love too. Mario + Rabbids is actually very good if you like strategy games . Xenoblade 2 has a ton of content so if JRPGS are your thing that's another. Then ya have Aces, Splatoon and Mario Kart.

Hollow Knight is great if you like metroidvanias. I personally think Battle Chef Brigade doesn't get enough love too. Mario + Rabbids is actually very good if you like strategy games . Xenoblade 2 has a ton of content so if JRPGS are your thing that's another. Then ya have Aces, Splatoon and Mario Kart.
I do like JRPGs, I'll be sure to check them out.

battle chef brigade , imagine having to slay a dragon before you have to participate in iron chef, is something like that, you have to hunt monsters and then use them as ingredients for dishes, you also have to be careful with things like poison in the monster´s meat, the principal monster of the duel and the preferences of the judges, because that have a notorius impact in your score

battle chef brigade , imagine having to slay a dragon before you have to participate in iron chef, is something like that, you have to hunt monsters and then use them as ingredients for dishes, you also have to be careful with things like poison in the monster´s meat, the principal monster of the duel and the preferences of the judges, because that have a notorius impact in your score
That sounds wicked. definitely going to check it out.

That sounds wicked. definitely going to check it out.
yeah, bad thing it doesnt have a multiplayer mode, at least it have a mode where each day you have to do a ramdom "battle chef" duel and you can put your score online wich can make you play the game some times even if you have finished the story

Back