Hidden Gems

• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date
Furno

Furno

Realest Of The Realest
Banned User
So I know there are generally weapons people always use because they are good and obviously you should use them. But then there are the weapons people say are bad and the weapons no one actually knows about, I wanna hear some of the weapons you don't see people use that much because of those reasons.

I know a lot of people put them down but the Serre Sedition (Seregios dual blades) are actually pretty good if you set them up with a evasion based set with razor sharp, if you have dash juice it is also preferable to use them.

Shimmering Tiamat (Gold Rathian gunlance) is one I haven't seen many people talk about or use (mainly because it's gunlance, no one uses them anymore) but it's a pretty good gunlance if you ask me. 621 attack, good sharpness, 450 posion, 2 slots, 5 file normal type.

Swinging Scarluq (Whale hammer you get from questline you probably sold when you got it) I know why people don't use this, Fatalis hammer is just better in all aspects, but I find it to just be a fun weapon to use because you are beating monsters faces in with a whale. 1351 attack pre attack hone 1456 post attack hone, 3 slots, ok sharpness, and 530 un awakened dragon. You can see why it isn't used at this point but still fun to give concussions with a whale.

Those are all the hidden gems I can name at the moment, I hope you guys have some to share as well.

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
So what's the best out of all of them

Best of them meaning the ones you've provided

None of them are the best, there is no such thing as best weapon. Well in my opinion.

Reactions: Pookie
Well there can be a best weapon for many purposes but that requires effort. I just meant like which one would you use out of the ones you posted

I use all of them about the same amount, that's why I made this.

Hmmm... Dalamadur's Bow

Insect glaives for life XD

Insect Glaive is pretty popular.

Back