High School DxD Game Delayed

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm not sure if any of you know about the High School DxD anime, but its game was announced for the 3DS. Today, Kadokawa Games announced that the game has been delayed.

Warning: My Anime List gave this anime a "R" rating (Mild Nudity).

Reactions: Reece
Well I was planning to watch this anime soon, I had no idea this game was even announced so that's cool, and that sucks if the game is delayed , I read that the game is to be released in Japan Nov 28, 2013, I guess somewhere in December it will release.

Didn't know about this game...
The only thing I know this game will be censored and with M rating XD

@Marc, echii :D

Didn't know about this game...
The only thing I know this game will be censored and with M rating XD

@Marc, echii :D
Yeah, I made a mistake and went on google images and I saw some very disturbing images, and I knew you said it was M rated, I was just looking for some reviews before I decide to watch, I bet @Erixsan will enjoy that anime :hilarious:

Reactions: ErixSan
Yeah, I made a mistake and went on google images and I saw some very disturbing images, and I knew you said it was M rated, I was just looking for some reviews before I decide to watch, I bet @Erixsan will enjoy that anime :hilarious:
:bag:

Reactions: Reece
This game will most likely be Japanese only. Anime games rarely ever get localized :oops:

This game will most likely be Japanese only. Anime games rarely ever get localized :oops:
Especially anime games with mild nudity.
Ikkitousen, why you no get localized :cry:

Lol, tmi xD

:eek: You're a pervert too!

:D

:eek: You're a pervert too!

:D
What could have possibly given you that idea? And what's with the 'too' part? :p

What could have possibly given you that idea? And what's with the 'too' part? :p

What about do you like ecchi animes? And read the thread :D

Are you really asking that, well @Erixsan ,this topic (about echhi) seems to interest you, :giggle:

I don't even know what ecchi is. I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind watching an anime with bare-midriff girls though. Provided they're actually good-looking :p

I don't even know what ecchi is. I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind watching an anime with bare-midriff girls though. Provided they're actually good-looking :p
I think all the anime I watch have a hint of ecchi that I realized, Fairy Tail, The Familiar of Zero, doesn't Naruto, Zettai Bouei Leviathan, Saint Seiya Omega.

I didn't know about this game. It's too strange for me. I think it won't be released in USA or Europe.

I didn't know about this game. It's too strange for me. I think it won't be released in USA or Europe.

I bet in 3D Juegos lot and lots of users will be crazy for this game. A lot of them are perverts :p

I bet in 3D Juegos lot and lots of users will be crazy for this game. A lot of them are perverts :p
Perverts are everywhere, but nothing really isn't wrong with that, they got needs,lol. I think a lot of anime watchers enjoy the little scenes they get from time-to-time

If you're into fan-service game (ehehehe), just wait a little more for Senran Kagura Burst :D

Back