Hilarious Nikki!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I just realized how messed up Yano is in Mira Nikki: During the Series events: the 2nd world's game is being played by almost all 2nd world humans EXCEPT her! The only 1 who world jumped and killed "herself" to join the game and be with Yukiteru. But... despite the events being a little different (indicated by Murmur(?) near the end (I can't remember the demon's name)...) Yuno acts as if she's never experienced everything before, "pre-Yuki changing the time line" via looking through the door. I was freaked out at first until I remembered that SHE'D CHANGE HER OWN MEMORY to live with herself!!! It's kinda obvious how dangerous she is, but has anyone realized the fact she really turned back her memory THAT much to act "innocent"...ish near the beginning even when she's alone, then snapping back to herself near the end!?

this is confusing but funny i guess you can say she kill herself

Reactions: Kakea
this is confusing but funny i guess you can say she kill herself

It is confusing, but... I'll try to simplify it: She already experienced everything before, but STILL acts surprised when she experiences it again!

It is confusing, but... I'll try to simplify it: She already experienced everything before, but STILL acts surprised when she experiences it again!
oh i get it now, thanks she is so crazy and stupid

Reactions: Kakea
oh i get it now, thanks she is so crazy and stupid

That made me laugh out loud for real, lol! :D
She kinda is...

Back