PC Hollow Knight

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hi friendsss. Recently I semi-finished this game and I can't get over how good it is ;~;

It's an metroidvania game made by indie developers. You control a little bug and explore a place called hallownest.

I'm not a fan of this genre at all, but this game does everything well. Has anyone played it? I think it's my favorite pc game of all time, even.

Link here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/367520/Hollow_Knight/

I just checked this game out for an article I was writing. Looks really good and interesting. I'd love to give it a try, but alas, it's not in my budget right now. :oops:

Recently downloaded this to my laptop but haven't gotten a chance to play much of it yet! Heard about it through my cousin who calls it absolutely AMAZING. Should I make time to actually play it??

From the roughly 10 minutes I've played it I must admit I love the artwork!

Beautiful hand drawn animations :love:

I actually followed the Kickstarter of this game for a bit now. I am also not a fan of the genre it's in, but something about it just keeps me interested. I'm still waiting impatiently for the Switch port of the game, but it's for sure a day one buy for me.

Side strollers have never been my go to type of games. Except Mario World. But that is just me! Looks fascinating though!

Back