Fates Hopes for Map Pack 3

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
so, as Map pack 2 comes to it's close we can hope that we are graced by Naga herself for a Map pack 3, so if we do get one, here's a few things I would hope to see from them, please note they may not make sense but eh, everyone has there own thoughts? Right?

So for Starters, I would like to be able to buy the amiibo levels without the amiibos, mainly because, not everyone can get there hands on Fire emblem amiibo's Especially sense there crazy hard to find and or they just havent had a re-run of said amiibo's,

next, another Gift From anna would be nice, maybe add another Class that isnt in the game, maybe a Class from an older fire emblem game, but hey, what class would you want to see return as dlc?

Third... I want a map that allows me to Control Garon! it's crazy I know, but here me out, It would be amazing to control Garon and see what he could bring in terms of Stratagy, He has his Axe for one which you see him fight with, but you yourself never get to control him, and it doesnt have to be perment, maybe just for one map if that!

Hate to break it to ya, but the chances of another Map Pack are very slim, there are only 2 more DLC maps out in Japan, but they might not be over yet.

Also gonna torpedo all 3 of your options :p

1)Highly doubt it will happen. If costumers can buy amiibo, why not do it? Not a very efficient maneuver for them to give alternative ways to get amiibo-exclusive content :p

2)No to this as well, all classes are already in the game, even "DLC exclusive" classes. Not sure if they can even add more without substantial effort. Which wouldn't be worth it, at any rate.

3) Garon's class is locked to his own enemy stages afaik. It glitches out when used anywhere else. (*cough*Via hacking*cough*) But not sure :whistle:

Sorreh ;-;

Reactions: Iridium Winter
Back