Horror Films that did scare you?

• Thread starter 4362
  • Start date

Yaaaaaaaadooooooooooon
Towns Folk
What are Horror Films that really scared you?
I get rarely scared by Horror Films that I see because I like to watch low budgey 80s Splatter and Slasher Film
but because of the film Mirrors I was scarred of mirrors at night for two months

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever actually been scared by a movie.

I've been disturbed though. Audition comes to mind. :bear:

As Much as I love Evil Dead, The new one scares me a lot! No matter how many times I see it, Even on the big screen ( I DO Not go to the theaters for horror films) I saw this one because Evil dead is my favorite Film series but it still scares me. But it really is a perfect movie <3

Hmmm...not sure I just know that the Mirror movie messed with me too. After that first scene I was done...I would avoid the mirror at all cost.

Well maybe this one too but only because I was like eight or nine maybe ten when I came out but Signs... it wasn't the movie itself but that one scene where the alien run past the bush at the party. Now that movie doesn't scare me.

As a kid, I was afraid of Chucky (Child's play 1 & 2) but not anymore. :p

more recent (sort of,) I jumped up and screamed by a scene from Paranormal Activity (might be the 2nd one, can't recall). I think it was when all the kitchen drawers suddenly flung open at once. Kinda lame, I know. .-.

Back