Hotel Pedia: The Lobby (Sign-ups)

• Thread starter EliteBeatDiva
  • Start date
EliteBeatDiva

EliteBeatDiva

It's a gas!
Towns Folk
-Insert Banner Here Someday-​

Why hello darling and welcome! I am Cadencia Nohana, your host and owner of this luxurious hotel you see. You wish to stay here yes? Everyone that visits the fourms of 3DS Pedia winds up staying sooner or later. If you wish to do so, you must first fill out this form and leave it here at the lobby ((this thread)). Then I will personally give you your room number and key.
Code:
Name: [So the staff know what to address your character by.]
Description/Bio: [Describe your character a bit.]
Powers, Weapons and Abilities: [If your character has any.]

I also ask that you follow and abide to the rules listed here:
  • No God-modding please. If fights occur, try not to make your character all powerful, or make them never get hit. Be fair.
  • No power playing. It's unfair to play and control other people's unless you have permission from them.
  • All other site rules apply.
  • Your room number and suite type will be based on your current post count, likes and trophy points. Higher numbers grant you better rooms, privileges and services, while lower amounts....not so much. Of course there will be ways to change this, some which will be listed on main thread.
  • Your current play coin total will serve as your characters spending money. No actual play coins will be used.
  • You may have a total of six characters. All kinds are welcome~
  • This will be a freeform roleplay, meaning you can pretty much do whatever you want in this story. I may setup random situations and there might be an event or two, depending on activity and interest.
Simple yes? I so do hope you enjoy your time here. Any questions, comments concerns or suggestions can be addressed at the lobby.

Name: Cadencia Nohana
Description/Bio: A quiet, mysterious and young looking woman who runs and equally mysterious luxury hotel. Loves money more than anything else.
Powers, Weapons and Abilities: It is unknown whether or not Cadencia has any abilities, as most conflicts are usually handled by her staff.

Name: EliteBeatDiva
Description/Bio: An elite beat agent that spends most of her time slacking off on the forums instead of helping people. Enjoys dancing and singing to all types of music.
Powers, Weapons and Abilities: Song and dance style abilities, microphone and spurs.

Last edited:
Name: Chief Keef
Powers: Shots Fired - ability to shoot water guns at enemies
Cash Flow: Play Coins
#3hunna

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva
Name: Eliana Rain

Description
/Bio: Abandoned girl, she used to lived by the ocean until she was 17, abruptly she was captured by a rich ruler and served as his slave for 2 years until she killed her master and stole all of his belongings (wealth) she then traveled overseas for a year,then she suddenly checks into this hotel and feels like she has finally settled down someplace good.

Powers, Weapons and Abilities:
Powers-Able to conjure up and manipulate water by the moisture in the air or any liquid in her surroundings,
Weapons -None
Abilities
- Solid Wall- Builds up water to make a wall (or shield)
Rejevenate- Heals her/ally but takes a rather long while to heal.
Weapon Manipulation- Makes any weapon by water, uses a lot of energy (tires her out)
Aqua Shots- Shoots swifts/balls of water that can damage the enemy.
White_haired_anime_girl_by_evermoredragond4iows1.jpg
Is she god-modded,lol?

Name: Chief Keef
Powers: Shots Fired - ability to shoot water guns at enemies
Cash Flow: Play Coins
#3hunna
Descripts and bios tho. x3

Name: Eliana Rain

Description/Bio: Abandoned girl, she used to lived by the ocean until she was 17, abruptly she was captured by a rich ruler and served as his slave for 2 years until she killed her master and stole all of his belongings (wealth) she then traveled overseas for a year,then she suddenly checks into this hotel and feels like she has finally settled down someplace good.

Powers-Able to conjure up and manipulate water by the moisture in the air or any liquid in her surroundings,
Weapons -None
Abilities
- Solid Wall- Builds up water to make a wall (or shield)
Rejevenate- Heals her/ally but takes a rather long while to heal.
Weapon Manipulation- Makes any weapon by water, uses a lot of energy (tires her out)
Aqua Shots- Shoots swifts/balls of water that can damage the enemy.
White_haired_anime_girl_by_evermoredragond4iows1.jpg
Is she god-modded,lol?
Nuuu she's awesome. :eek: :love:

Reactions: Reece
Name: Kiritsugu Emiya
Description/Bio: A mysterious man who likes to wear black clothes for some strange reason. He's a detective by day and an assassin by night.
  • Weapons: Sniper and Dual Blades.
  • Powers: [1] camouflage for 5 seconds and [2] acceleration (must recharge after use)
  • Abilities: Weapon Summoning (can summon his weapons to the battlefield with a single word)
1055697_1384260033855_175_300.png

Reactions: emiltroy01, EliteBeatDiva and Reece
Name : Motosatakura Imaginaicho
Description : school boy - gotten board because he was too smart and wanted to see how the excitement was on the dark side ...

Powers : 1 . Inspiration - memorize opponents powers / abilities - and can temporarily use them and upgrade them + 2. shape shifter - 1 min -

Weapons : (1 .) Brains (2.) Creator - creates a weapon/ thing you are thinking of - could be enemies (3) soul jar - contains souls of killed enemies

Abilities: (1) Gods Hand - Create something you are thinking of to fight for you - it can be anything you think of
but only one can be summoned / made at a time - only out 5 min - cool down 5 min
(2) Soul transplant - give a weapon a soul / spirt - weapon can then transform / shift to suit the soul inside

I'll be starting this up sometime this week guys~ (just need to tear myself away from pokes 1st :sorry:).

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
I'll be starting this up sometime this week guys~ (just need to tear myself away from pokes 1st :sorry:).
yeahh !! so you will be giving us our doors ya ? and keys ?

The-Notebook-Now-Its-Too-Late-GIF.gif
LOL

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
images

name: dark arrow

description : shadow man.. live in shadow, trained in shadow

ability : sharp eyes like an eagles site, even in night he can see clear and it can sense or detect any one with a mile radius..

powers : it can shoot a piercing arrow, a charge shot and an arrow spin shot.

Name: The Dream Weaver
Bio: A boy who discovered how to live much longer. He likes to alter dreams and wear hoods along with comfy shorts.

Abilities: Attacks do more damage to resting/tired out opponents and can live for months without food.
Tactics:
Deception: Makes illusionary threats as a distraction (Works like a protecting move).
Mind Reader: Can make next attack move after this move deal major damage (must plot for 20 minutes).
Weapon: Wind and objects being flung by the wind.

P.S. The title reminds me of a CD-i game.

Last edited:
Back