Fantasy Life How are we on Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter EnderLord
  • Start date
EnderLord

EnderLord

I'm new
Towns Folk
The last thread pertaining to this was posted a few years ago, so I'll make another: Do you still play fantasy life after all this time?
As for me, I havent played in a while (my 2ds doesn't really work anymore)

Since I reset my 3ds to do some.... stuff... to it, I lost all my progress since I don't believe I backed up that specific game. If I ever do get a new 2ds xl like I'm planning on doing, I'll probably redownload it and play it. I miss it, and I never got that far into it tbh.

Reactions: EnderLord
Ah man, last I played it, I think I was doing the Trial of Light with Marc and someone else. That was like, a year ago.

It was a good game but I doubt I'll revisit it anytime soon.

I was playing it in October, trying to make optimal gear for the paladin life. But then I asked myself what do i do once i got said optimal gear. Then I realized I had nothing really left to do that sounded fun, so I quit playing. Its gonna be quite a while before I pick it back up.

i got sooooo bored after so much grinding and some bosses were too hard. but after 5 months i returned to the game and everything seemed fresh again. i became god in many lives and kept on upgrading in lives and crafted so many stuff. i alsogot all trials done. now i havent touvhed the game again. its digitally downloaded on my 3ds awaiting to be opened again. i probably wont ever touch it again as im going to give the 3ds to my sis when i get the switch lite....

Back