How are you keeping warm?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
This winter is as cold as a son of a (censored!) What are you doing to keep warm?

I wear gloves all the time unless I need to do something requiring dexterity, because my hands get super cold super fast. I'm gonna buy some cheap socks with a good pattern to make fingerless gloves with, because they are cool and I can do stuff without taking my gloves off then.

I wear three layers of clothing. Tbh it's also for the aesthetic because I don't have any warm jacket. I'm gonna have to buy one.

I wanna wear leggings underneath my jeans because my legs get so cold but lolol I'm just gonna have to grin and bear it.

I wear my buffs as scarves when going out at night. I like my neck okay. If it's particularly cold you can turn them into facemasks too.

I eat soup very often.

Sleep is really welcome because you can be warm and resting.

I'm really looking forward to January where I can have fun while keeping warm. December really really sucked.

I'm not trying to. Coldness ftw <3 It's pouring rain outside and yet I have the AC freezing the room but I'm not directly under it so I'm not getting the full blast. No gloves or socks on too, just a jersey and shorts.

I wear socks and a cardigan all the time (Not when I'm sleeping). I swear a scarf, jumper, winter coat and gloves, if I go out. When evening hits, I turn on the central heating for about 30 mins or so. If I feel extra cold when the usual heating isn't on, I whip out the small electric heater to warm me up. It's much cheaper to run and effective in short bursts. I have a cup of tea as well (twice daily).

Fuzzy Socks :3. I wish I could say I cuddle with pets or people but I use blankets too rn.

Well for start, I'm wearing my Xmas present more often. (A robe.) And my covers are a sleeping bag with some nice fur and a body pillow. (Both to cuddle with. :pandahug:) Lastly, I'm trying out the thermal under clothing again.

Back