how can i redeem an old/dated Club Nintendo PIN?

• Thread starter wyll001
  • Start date
wyll001

wyll001

Dragon of the Blue Moon
Towns Folk
i have a few old/dated Club Nintendo PINs that i would like to redeem, but Club Nintendo isn't accepting them anymore, Kupo, of course they never been used, but they are outdated, is there a way to still redeem 'em, or i might as well throw 'em away, Kupo?

Reactions: faustine
You might as well throw them away. They aren't of any use now :p

Last edited:
You might as well throw them away. They aren't of any use now, Kupo :p
that was mean, Kupo!

They've run past the expiration date. There's no saving them now.

Last edited:
They've run past the expiration date, Kupo. There's no saving them now.
stop it! just stop it! the way i talk looks funny to you, Kupo? do you like to pick on people just because they are different? no more excuses! reporting by cyber-buying, Kupo!

I'm sorry, I thought you were imitating the Moogle character from Kingdom Hearts so I thought I'd do it as well as a joke. Fine, I've edited out the offending word (though honestly, how something a Kingdom Hearts character and you say is offending you I have no idea). I honestly didn't mean and didn't imagine that I was cyber-bullying. I really wasn't, (edit: and since you've refused to reply, I think you know this and you just wanted drama).

And also, I never pick on people because they're different, often enough I'm the one who defends them when someone else does.

I still don't get if you're serious though.

Last edited:
Reactions: faustine and 3dsatackman
I thought a Moogle was from Final Fantasy originally.. ;~; well, granted a lot of the characters are from the Final Fantasy series..

Anyleaf, expired codes are expired. They must be fairly old if you can't use them though. I don't think expiration dates on CN codes are very short.

I don't think you can redeem it anymore should have just redeem it when you had the chance or just sold it to someone,things happen in life some can be good and bad but just try to be a mixture of both.

Short answer: you can't.

Long answer: you cannot redeem them after they have expired.

Alternative answer: rob ur local gamestop

Reactions: faustine
As an answer I am and would say that it would be impossible to redeem outdated Club Nintendo pins since I don't really know ... I am not opposing you or anything like that but it is just the way how it works . Sometimes I wish that I could redeem outdated Pins but sadly not . I really wonder why Nintendo put an expiration date but knowing Nintendo , they want people to buy their games =.=

As an answer I am and would say that it would be impossible to redeem outdated Club Nintendo pins since I don't really know ... I am not opposing you or anything like that but it is just the way how it works . Sometimes I wish that I could redeem outdated Pins but sadly not . I really wonder why Nintendo put an expiration date but knowing Nintendo , they want people to buy their games =.=
you're too late too say that, Kupo.

you're too late too say that, Kupo.
O I guess that is quite revelant , Kupo

Back