• Thread starter pokemontrader
  • Start date
pokemontrader

pokemontrader

pokemon trader
Towns Folk
I want to transfer my pokemon to OMR with out using pokebank

From X/Y? All that you have to do is find someone over the Internet who you can trust to trade over your Pokemon, then let them trade it back to your Omega Ruby game.

If you have a friend or if you have two 3ds systems go to the Gts demand the pokemon you want and need and trade it in time before someone actually responds or does the deal with your offer.

If you have 2 3ds systems, simply trade via infrared connection. The other method is the GTS method but its quite risky.
OR you can ask someone on this site to help you by giving your pokemon to them and then taking omega ruby and taking your pokemon back.

If you want to transfer from a 5th gen game though, you will have to use pokebank

If want transfer your pokemon and you don't have pokebank then unfortunately you have no hope for your pokemon . If you have two Nintendo console you can do it but I don't think you 2 Nintendo console.

You can use the GTS without taking any risks by using trade fodder, if you want to trade a Pokemon from X/Y to ORAS just take some trade fodder (Pidgey, Wingull, Poochyena, etc) and deposit it in the ORAS GTS asking for your desired Pokemon then go into the X/Y GTS and trade over your desired Pokemon and if someone had already accepted your trade request in the short time it took you to switch cartridges, it's not big deal because you used a Pokemon that was of no value of you whatever and you got a free Pokemon out of it and while this is a time consuming method, it's essentially a risk free method of trading over the majority of your Pokemon, however if you want to trade over any event Pokemon, you'll need someone trustworthy to help you trade it over.

You can use the GTS without taking any risks by using trade fodder, if you want to trade a Pokemon from X/Y to ORAS just take some trade fodder (Pidgey, Wingull, Poochyena, etc) and deposit it in the ORAS GTS asking for your desired Pokemon then go into the X/Y GTS and trade over your desired Pokemon and if someone had already accepted your trade request in the short time it took you to switch cartridges, it's not big deal because you used a Pokemon that was of no value of you whatever and you got a free Pokemon out of it and while this is a time consuming method, it's essentially a risk free method of trading over the majority of your Pokemon, however if you want to trade over any event Pokemon, you'll need someone trustworthy to help you trade it over.
This is exactly what you need to do, just go to your ORAS game, offer a waste Pokemon for the one that you want to transfer int he GTS, then go to XY, and trade that Pokemon with the GTS. You can also transfer items by using this method. It's actually a good way to transfer Pokemon without Pokemon Bank.

From X/Y? All that you have to do is find someone over the Internet who you can trust to trade over your Pokemon, then let them trade it back to your Omega Ruby game.
^ This. That's probably the legal-est solution possible.

Otherwise, if your 3DS (Watch out, 3DS =/= N3DS) is still running the 9.5.0-22 FW or lower, maybe you could try backing up your old NDS save (Black/White, I assume ?), and trying to put them into your save. Of course, I won't detail it. But, I suppose your Google-Fu skills are powerful enough to find out by yourself. But, please, if you do this: don't bring hacked Pokémons to the Gen 6 games. Use it at your own risk, and only for transfer/personal purposes. Some people are already abusing this enough.

Also, forgot to do it, but note: This post shouldn't be taken out of context; I don't endorse cheating/hacking or anything, but we shouldn't be forced to pay only to transfer Pokémons, and this might be the only solution if the author has nobody to help him.

Last edited:
Back