How did you get your first Game Over in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Normally I'd run out of time when battling against enemies in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe.

A couple minutes ago, I unlocked The Colossal Triple-Team and it was the first time I got the "game over" screen. I defeated the first two enemies, but the third one knocked out my entire team.

Right after that, I tried my luck with the Greater Doomer.. same thing happened e.e'

The Greater Doomer took all of us out in one go though. He weakened us at first and the last swift blow was the end of us all. We were all mages and the stopping time spell is a bit difficult to hit aerial enemies ><

So how did you guys get your first "game over" screen in the game?

Reactions: P2.0
I've only ran out of time, and I don't remember if that gives you a game over screen. The first time I ran out of time was fighting wispy woods. First time wispy woods was actually a bit challenging.

While not technically game over in a sense, I got my first time up screen when I was fighting Kracko, which is pretty hard the first time I fight it. Thankfully there are no casualties when the time is up, though.

I only got one game over so far when I was attempting to do a heroic mission that involved all four Kirbys in the role of Hammer Lord. Since I almost never use Hammer Lord, I didn't have the best gear for this. What made things worse, I didn't know how to dodge some of Miasmoros' attacks. Somehow, my team and I managed to survive for a full minute before Miasmoros obliterated us.

My first one was Pyribbit, the guy was tough with only my team so i had to use one adventurer help

I was fighting against Bonkers with a full team, but I ran out of time. I was the Mage, but it seemed that our attacks weren't strong enough. I switched to the Sword Hero and attacked like crazy and finally won. There should be more time allowed in matches, I hate limits, really brings the pressure on. ;_;

Reactions: Alegria
I died from trying to complete that damn boss challenge you gave us a few months back

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
my first game over was on the first try against the poison creature. It had so many unexpected attacks to avoid, including the poison cannon that carries you on the whole screen and kills you for sure if you get stuck in it.

But my first timeout was before that... I think it was the first ennemy of the third place.

I remember this furiously.
I was being reckless against Pyribbit and my entire team fainted except for one NPC who was doctor healmore. Me and Healmore was on one side of the screen with the other KO'd Kirbys closer to Pyribbit. Mind you, Healmore was RIGHT NEXT TO ME but instead of reviving me he ran over to the Kirby directly beside Pyribbit and ended up getting pulverized.

My first loss, I think, was by Wispy Woods. :'D I'm always the hammer guy in multiplayer sessions, so I was trying to utilize the hammer as best as I can. However, anyone can tell you that using the hammer slows you down considerably. D: So things like dodging attacks was really hard to do. I got peppered by attacks that any other ability could've easily dodged. :/

And the coup de grace of my first demise was having that giant tree butt slam me before I could dodge out of the way. ;-;

I think I ran out of time against Kracko. He's harder to hit because he's in the air and my inexperience led me to get knocked out. My memory is hazy though because it's been a while since I played it. The lack of choices/options led me to be less interested in the game but it's better in short bursts which is something I never do with most games.

By dying.

Simple answer, but yeah, I did die at the Whispy Woods boss battle.
I have completed the game, though.

Back