How did you get your first Pokémon card?

• Thread starter SS1o7crazydude
  • Start date
SS1o7crazydude

SS1o7crazydude

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I was riding my bicycle on a sidewalk in my neighborhood a few years ago (I think I was about nine or ten) and something on the ground caught my eye. I saw a Pokémon card lying on the ground so I picked it up, I remember it being in bad condition. It was worn out, ripped and torn in half, it was taped together with tape. I put in my pocket and went back home. A few days later at school some kids who played the game explained it to me and one nice kid was willing to give away some of his weak Pokémon cards to me. I don’t really play the game anymore these days. That’s my story.

I went to macdonald like your average child and then they had pokemon cards and I got them. As for an actual, non promotional card, it was from when I begged my mom to buy this box with 2 packs and a lil binder. Got nothing good, as you'd expect, but it's still a fond memory of mine. 1572630617786.png here is the box by the way, very old product now.

I saw at a toy store this awesome deck:
180px-EX5_Wish_Maker_Deck.jpg

I later got the Forest Guardian theme deck and the two from Ex Team Magma vs Team Aqua.

I saw at a toy store this awesome deck:
180px-EX5_Wish_Maker_Deck.jpg

I later got the Forest Guardian theme deck and the two from Ex Team Magma vs Team Aqua.

daaaaaaaaaang. wish i got to experience ex era stuff

I got an Abra card from the 1st Gen cards from my cousins that didn't want them. I also got a bunch of Psychic energies I didn't need. I just liked his design and dex description of sleeping a lot because before I had the games as a younger kid I thought I did a lot of that.

Reactions: Jisenku
Back