• Thread starter Ethendor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethendor

Ethendor

The PK-Fire spammer
Towns Folk
Can someone please tell me about how to challenge a gym leader and if I have to use play coins then how much thx.

Can someone please tell me about how to challenge a gym leader and if I have to use play coins then how much thx.
It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a gym leader. If you lose, you'll have to pay 3 more PC when you want to challenge them again. When you win, you earn a gym badge that will be displayed on your profile and mini profile in the following sections :
  • Pokemon sections (Pokemon Universe, Competitive Play and Pokemon League).
  • Nookling Junction.
You can find gym threads in the Pokemon League sub-forum of the Pokemon forum (same forum you're posting in). Once you find a gym leader you wish to challenge, you can send them a private message, post on their profile or leave a comment in their gym thread. After, you can exchange friend codes (gym leaders have their friend codes in their gym threads) and have a gym battle with them after you send them the Play Coins for the gym battle.

To learn how to send Play Coins, please read this post - http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/welcome-to-nookling-junction-home-of-play-coins.331/#post-18039

It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a gym leader. If you lose, you'll have to pay 3 more PC when you want to challenge them again. When you win, you earn a gym badge that will be displayed on your profile and mini profile in the following sections :
  • Pokemon sections (Pokemon Universe, Competitive Play and Pokemon League).
  • Nookling Junction.
You can find gym threads in the Pokemon League sub-forum of the Pokemon forum (same forum you're posting in). Once you find a gym leader you wish to challenge, you can send them a private message, post on their profile or leave a comment in their gym thread. After, you can exchange friend codes (gym leaders have their friend codes in their gym threads) and have a gym battle with them after you send them the Play Coins for the gym battle.

To learn how to send Play Coins, please read this post - http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/welcome-to-nookling-junction-home-of-play-coins.331/#post-18039
Thank you for helping me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back