How do I compare weapons in Birthright

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So Irecently got fire emblem birthright and I am genuinely confused by the complexity of this game. Can someone tell me how to compare an equipped weapon against one in my storage. And I heard you can make children for your milatary, I have no clue how to do that. Also what the heck do I do with all the gold bars I get from the dragon fish things shrine?

Surely you can just look at the numbers the weapon displays and compare them yourself.

You compare weapons manually, there's no way to directly compare the weapons.

You get children once you get 2 units achieve rank S on their support (unless you're marrying the Male Avatar with Niles or the Female Avatar with Rhajat). Once you get S support, a new paralogue will be available in which you will be able to recruit the child of the two units. Also, children will inherit the last skills their parents have equipped.

About the Gold Bars, you can sell them so you'll get 300G for each one.

You compare weapons manually, there's no way to directly compare the weapons.

You get children once you get 2 units achieve rank S on their support (unless you're marrying the Male Avatar with Niles or the Female Avatar with Rhajat). Once you get S support, a new paralogue will be available in which you will be able to recruit the child of the two units. Also, children will inherit the last skills their parents have equipped.

About the Gold Bars, you can sell them so you'll get 300G for each one.
okay thank you

Surely you can just look at the numbers the weapon displays and compare them yourself.
Thanks!

Back