How do I polish armor in 4u?

• Thread starter Lotad Lover
  • Start date
Lotad Lover

Lotad Lover

Lover of the mighty Lotad god.
Towns Folk
I got a piece of armor in 4u from a quest which was quite a good price of equipment (can't remember what it is called now) anyway, the armor was rusted and the description said I need to polish it, how do I do this?

In Harth, there is a guy next to the chief that can polish relics.

Reactions: Neofang64
In Harth, a guy can do it. He'll make it nice and shiny :3 Yush, he's somewhere around the shop area :3 He'll make it nice and shiny :3 I think he's by the salesman :3 He'll make it nice and shiny :3 He'll be right by the salesman :3 Yush, nice and shiny! SHINY! SPARKLY, SPARKLY, SPARKLY SHINING ARMOR! AMAZING UNSTOPLABLE SHINE!

Lol, yea, the guys in Garth, he'll make it shines!

You mean Polishing relics right?
Well there's a guy beside the Harth chief and he'll polish it for you with some abrasives.

You need som special stone with which a shop in Harth could polish it. the stones i say (sorry i don't remember the name right now) are usually found in expeditions, so if you don't have any, I recommend you to go on an expedition and start mining every piece of rock you find.

When you unlock Harth, you will have to do a few quests right off the bat. Once you do those quests, the polisher will become available. You go to him, and he will want 3 special stones, and a few common items. The stone is actually called abrasive. You get some after doing some quests, but mainly after guild quests. You use them to polish rusted relic armor and rusted relic weapons, also found during guild quests and as a reward. good luck!

Back