Support Needed how do i use camera on wii u?

• Thread starter Braydon5523
  • Start date

Does anyone know how to help me?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Braydon5523

Braydon5523

The Eevee Trainer
Towns Folk
I wanted to see if i can take a picture of something with my wii u gamepad, but i think i need to buy a 3ds to do that... So if anyone can help me, that would be FANTASTIC! I have a tablet with no camera and no phones if that helps the slightest. So can anyone help please? I'll create a poll so if you know how to help me, click yes on the poll. Poll closes in 7 days so don't help me after that. Thanks.

Uh... sorry to disappoint but the Wii U is unable to take pictures of any kind. So far the only use of the camera (that I'm aware of) is to take a picture of your face to make a Mii and that built-in video call feature nobody uses. The camera is pretty useless and I could only question why Nintendo decided to include such an odd design choice for the controller. However, you can still take pictures with your 3DS and extract the photos from your SD card or share them through the built-in feature, if that helps.

The camera is used for Wii U chat and used in various games (Nintendoland for example) It doesn't have a main camera application so you can't take selfies. It also doesn't have an outer camera of any sort. Idk, maybe Nintendo will make a game dedicated to selfies someday that utilizes the camera. :panda: So far, there's nothing. e.e

Sadly the Wii U console does not have a application for taking photographs and such. The only option to this is games like some said above. Another use of it is Wii U chat, which is odd on the fact that a child could easily talk to strangers and misunderstand what's really going on. xD

Back