how do you get eggs to hatch quicker in Pokemon x and Y?

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
ok so i want to breed my pokemon but the eggs take forever to hatch. does anyone know how to make them hatch quicker? i know there is a O power for hatching but i dont know how to get that ether. do you guys know how to make they hatch quicker?

Have a Pokemon with the ability Flame Body in your party - http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/flamebody.shtml

To get hatching O-Power, you'll first need to find the first 16 O-Powers.

Mr Bonding Locations :

Route 5
~Attack Power
~Defense Power
~HP Restoring Power
~Capture Power

Camphier Hotel
~Sp. Attack Power

Cyllage City Hotel
~Prize Money Power

Ambrette Hotel
~Sp. Defense Power

Geosenge Hotel
~Speed Power

Shalour City Pokémon Center
~Critical Power

Courmarine City Pokémon Center
~Befriending Power

Lumiose City - Hotel Richissime
~Bargain Power

Laverre City Pokémon Center
~Encounter Power (NOTE: cannot be sent to other people)

Dendemille Town Pokémon Center
~Accuracy Power

Anistar City Pokémon Center
~Exp. Point Power

Couriway Town Hotel
~Stealth Power (NOTE: cannot be sent to other people)

Snowbelle City
~PP Restoring Power

Next you have to max your style in Lumiose City. See ways to max your style at Serebii - http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

In addition to the above, you can go to the Pokeball Boutique in Lumiose City and buy 100-200 premier balls one at a time ("one at a time" is VERY important). I think I did all the above and it wasn't enough, :/

When you're done, you have to go to Cafe Introversion in Lumiose City and you'll find a guy who gives you Hatching O-Power Level 1. Keep using the hatching o-power and you'll increase its level (max is lv3)

Reactions: Xxdeath_in_lifexX and 3dsatackman
Have a Pokemon with the ability Flame Body in your party - http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/flamebody.shtml

To get hatching O-Power, you'll first need to find the first 16 O-Powers.

Mr Bonding Locations :

Route 5
~Attack Power
~Defense Power
~HP Restoring Power
~Capture Power

Camphier Hotel
~Sp. Attack Power

Cyllage City Hotel
~Prize Money Power

Ambrette Hotel
~Sp. Defense Power

Geosenge Hotel
~Speed Power

Shalour City Pokémon Center
~Critical Power

Courmarine City Pokémon Center
~Befriending Power

Lumiose City - Hotel Richissime
~Bargain Power

Laverre City Pokémon Center
~Encounter Power (NOTE: cannot be sent to other people)

Dendemille Town Pokémon Center
~Accuracy Power

Anistar City Pokémon Center
~Exp. Point Power

Couriway Town Hotel
~Stealth Power (NOTE: cannot be sent to other people)

Snowbelle City
~PP Restoring Power

Next you have to max your style in Lumiose City. See ways to max your style at Serebii - http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

In addition to the above, you can go to the Pokeball Boutique in Lumiose City and buy 100-200 premier balls one at a time ("one at a time" is VERY important). I think I did all the above and it wasn't enough, :/

When you're done, you have to go to Cafe Introversion in Lumiose City and you'll find a guy who gives you Hatching O-Power Level 1. Keep using the hatching o-power and you'll increase its level (max is lv3)

thank you so much. also what does flame body do?

thank you so much. also what does flame body do?
It speeds up the time to hatch eggs.

cool. also do all talon flames have flame body? because i have a level 100 one does the level affect the flame body? or is it like all the abilities thing?

cool. also do all talon flames have flame body? because i have a level 100 one does the level affect the flame body? or is it like all the abilities thing?
Level does not affect ability. As for all Talonflames having Flame Body, that's a no. Flame Body is the ability Talonflame normally will have, although it has a hidden ability option (Gale Wings). The wild Fletchlings you find at the beginning of the game will all have Flame Body (only Hidden Safari ones and their offspring have a chance of having Gale Wings)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back