How do you guys/gals/kirbys feel on Paper jam?

• Thread starter Kirbymario12
  • Start date

Will you Kirbys get it?

• Yeah! Definitely.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Nah, waste of 40$

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Will wait for a bit.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • "Mom, I need your credit card and your car for a sec. I need to go to gamestop the second it opens."

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
K

Kirbymario12

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hey, probably as all of the NA 3ds players are thinking "I need paper jam in my life" how many of you kirbys think that you will get it in the same week of the arrival?

Finally someone knows to represent me properly

I think the game could be really fun. I've been a fan of the other mario and luigi games, and now this one includes paper mario which makes the game seem all the more fun. I might get it if I have enough money by the time it comes out.

Reactions: Artisan and 2071
Is Kirby now... a new terminology??? o:
Despite not playing much of the Mario and Luigi games, this one certainly seems interesting enough. Taking the two ideas from Sticker Star and Dream Team is quite a neat aspect. Still though, I feel like I ought to play those games before Paper Jam :p

I think feel like the paper Mario series is pretty cool and seeing both 3D and paper versions of Mario is pretty cool. Though why did shigeru leave paper luigi out of the game.

I just looked up Paper Jam music and on of first things on it was a Superstar Saga theme. I'd love to play it over Sticker Star and maybe more than Dream Team just because it has both Paper Mario and regular Mario and Luigi even though it might never be as good as PM:TTYD or Superstar Saga.

I'm really looking forward to it. I always been a huge fan of both series and never really disliked a title in either series. The papercraft segments look awfully fun and I think pairing paper Mario in the game will give both series more interesting puzzles. I ordered my copy about a month ago, but I won't get it during release week. It will most likely come in the week after, but soon enough I will be playing the game!

Back