How do you like A Link Between Worlds?

• Thread starter linkof24
  • Start date
linkof24

linkof24

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
Hey guys! How do you like a Link Between Worlds so far?

I haven't got it yet. Still waiting :S

Trust me, it is GREAT
I get it the fifth of Decmber and I'm really looking forward to it :D. I'm only afraid that I complete it within a week :(

It goes a bit fast. The Lorule dungeons take a bit longer though.

It goes a bit fast. The Lorule dungeons take a bit longer though.
How many hours do you think it will take you to complete the game?

Well I have clocked in about 7 hours, and I have played through the 3 Hyrule Dungeons, and I am still working on a Lorule Dungeon. There are 9 dungeons plus Hyrule and Lorule castle. So I would say it is a strait up 18-24 hour game.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Well I have clocked in about 7 hours, and I have played through the 3 Hyrule Dungeons, and I am still working on a Lorule Dungeon. There are 9 dungeons plus Hyrule and Lorule castle. So I would say it is a strait up 18-24 hour game.
so would that be relatively on the slightly short side for a regular Zelda game? Even if it is the case though that's a pretty good amount of time for a handheld game you'd play on the go.

so would that be relatively on the slightly short side for a regular Zelda game? Even if it is the case though that's a pretty good amount of time for a handheld game you'd play on the go.
It is a fair amount of time. I would say it is above average for most of the handhelds.

I haven't got the game yet but all the reviews imply that it's the BEST game in the franchise or at least one of the best. I really want to try it. Can't wait. :D

Reactions: Moon Rain
I haven't got the game yet but all the reviews imply that it's the BEST game in the franchise or at least one of the best. I really want to try it. Can't wait. :D
yeah, and the last game I saw reviews like that was Skyward Sword...if it's well up there with games like that and Ocarina of Time it's definitely gotta be good haha

Back