How do you store your physical Nintendo games?

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
Ok, so I have a problem. I don't know how to store these AT ALL.

But yeah, my current setup is just a basket ;-;. They're just there. I considered getting a shelf or one of those stands but like, do they just go next to the TV or? But yeah, how do you guys do it? :panda:

I have a switch game case. You can get them for pretty cheap on amazon or something. I keep the game case in my switch case so that I can play them wherever I want. As for the game boxes, you can place them wherever because it doesn't matter too much. But if you really want to keep your games in their game boxes, then I say that a shelf is the way to go. Maybe a shelf on the tv stand so that you can access them fast.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I have one of these but in red with a mario "m" on it https://www.powera.com/product/nintendo-switch-premium-game-card-case-question-block/ bloody fantastic, can also store multiple sd cards safely. No hard plastic holding it in, nothing to easily scrape the cards or anything. It is honestly perfect. Compact and small enough to keep with the switch in whatever case you have if it's got a net or something, heck it'll even go in a pocket. Snaps up tight but keeps everything in place and tight no matter how much you throw it about. Made of very hard plastic too.

Because that is filled for me though, I keep whatever games I've finished/not currently playing in their cases on my shelf and then swap them out when I'm playing them/finished others.

If you want to keep them all in their cases however, then yeah, maybe dedicate a shelf to them on a bookcase or a desk somewhere, that way you can also display your amiibos and whatever else nintendo themed on that shelf too. Also try to store them on their sides instead of all stacked ontop of each other. Nothing worse then wanting something near the bottom of a pile then having to take ages making sure to not topple everything over.

Like this. My 3ds is in the carrying case, and the black one is my cousin's thats broken.

IMG_0002.JPG

Back