How do you think the NX will do with the N3ds just out?

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
How do you think that the Nintendo NX will do with the N3DS just coming out a little while ago and vise-versa? I think that depending on what it is it may be a good thing but if it is like a Nintendo Smart Phone i think that it will be a huge fail... But depending on what you can use on it like a smart phone with the cartridge slot :p then it may go well. I kinda think that this is to soon for a new console but it will not be out for a while so we can still guess for quite some time.

Acoording to me nothing will happen to nintendo 3ds xl (hope it doesn't) I will say nothing happen to 3ds as recently new nintendo 3ds was released if this will take place of new nintendo people will get angry so I think this will not happen.

I don't think it will come out until late 2017 or 2018, depending on which kind of console it is (portable or home console), so the N3DS won't be new then, and the NX won't be troubled by previous consoles by that point anyway. How well it does depends only on how good a console it'll be, and if Nintendo learns from past mistakes.

Reactions: 423
The NX was just announced, so I don't think it will affect the success of the N3ds or any of the other Nintendo consoles of this generation. We will find out more information in the coming year, so only time will tell the fate of the NX. :p

I certainly think that it would ( hopefully ) not be similar to the New 3ds XL . I think that Nintendo probably has something different on their minds working on this console . I think that it is going to be a sort of home console that . . . does something . . . different . . . but that's just my opinion :p

How do you think that the Nintendo NX will do with the N3DS just coming out a little while ago and vise-versa? I think that depending on what it is it may be a good thing but if it is like a Nintendo Smart Phone i think that it will be a huge fail... But depending on what you can use on it like a smart phone with the cartridge slot :p then it may go well. I kinda think that this is to soon for a new console but it will not be out for a while so we can still guess for quite some time.

If it's a smartphone, it might not be a huge success here, but, believe it or not, they'll be able to re-build their headquarters with gold in Japan. Japan has a big focus on mobile gaming.

As for the N3DS owners, well, depends on what Nintendo pulls out of the hat. If it's an handheld, well, they won't like it. And on the other hand, if it's a console, this time, WiiU owners won't like it.

For the New3ds, the same thing will happen that happened to Nintendo's DSi and DSiXL when the 3ds was just released after they were made!

If it's a smartphone, it might not be a huge success here, but, believe it or not, they'll be able to re-build their headquarters with gold in Japan. Japan has a big focus on mobile gaming.

As for the N3DS owners, well, depends on what Nintendo pulls out of the hat. If it's an handheld, well, they won't like it. And on the other hand, if it's a console, this time, WiiU owners won't like it.
82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpeg

but seriously, what if they could make a console that could function as a handheld in some way? by the time the NX comes out, the new 3ds' popularity will have probobly dropped, so it would be another money printer system they could add to the list of great handhelds and consoles they've made :cat:

actually, the N3DS isn't such a major upgrade so I guess the NX should do just fine. They might make it totally unrelated to the 3ds or wii u and let it be a smartphone or something like that. Right now, nobody knows.

Back