Ultimate How do you use custom built stages in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I see there are IDs you can use since the Smash Bros. Ultimate update that introduced the stage builder. I'm wondering how it works exactly. Where do I enter the ID and what would it do?

People are sharing their stages on the Internet like:

D427LSlUYAADWup.jpg

Do I just make an arena like I normally would, enter the ID and use the custom built stage with my friends? :eyes:

Reactions: EnderLord
I see there are IDs you can use since the Smash Bros. Ultimate update that introduced the stage builder. I'm wondering how it works exactly. Where do I enter the ID and what would it do?

People are sharing their stages on the Internet like:

D427LSlUYAADWup.jpg

Do I just make an arena like I normally would, enter the ID and use the custom built stage with my friends? :eyes:
No Marc get gud scrub. You can only play with them locally and you go to Online => Shared Content => *press X* Enter ID to download whichever ones you want. I'm currently not sure how to upload them though.

Reactions: EnderLord
Going off of @Artisan, I found that to upload stages I'm pretty sure you have the select the stage you want to upload in the Stage Builder menu, and then hit Post. This is the same with videos.
EDIT: You actually have to hover over the stage, press X to open the submenu, and THEN hit Post. My bad :p

Reactions: Samster
Well in order to use custom stage you first have to either make one, or download one from smash world. Then all you have to do is play! If you're gonna play online with friends you have to first make sure that the stage selection is on choice and that custom stages are on. Then pick the custom stage you want to play on and viola!

Back