AC:NH How do you use KK Slider songs in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Do you just talk to the radio while the song item is in your pocket?
What does it affect? Music throughout the game until you change the song again?

Do you just talk to the radio while the song item is in your pocket?
What does it affect? Music throughout the game until you change the song again?
I can make a whole guide on this if you want, you just need to make a music player like the one in my house, radios won't work, once you enter the music player menu, just click register on the songs in your pocket, and they'll stay inside the machine, after that you can play them whenever you want! and they'll only play in the room that the music player was in, you can also change the volume if you want!

Random fact:
If 2 music players are placed near each other they cant play different songs. They can only play the same song

The quality of the music player used also affects the sound quality of the song. Cute music players won’t sound as good as a hi-if stereo.

Random fact:
If 2 music players are placed near each other they cant play different songs. They can only play the same song

that changed in the latest patch

Reactions: AricAttack
The quality of the music player used also affects the sound quality of the song. Cute music players won’t sound as good as a hi-if stereo.
Ahh yes. Listening to Na weh o We o, we o We weh we weh na na na na O o we o, we o in only the HIGHEST QUALITY possible :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(If any of you can guess the KK Song I'm referring to, you are a KK GOD)

Back