Fantasy Life How exactly does Fantasy Life work?

• Thread starter Skyshaymin
  • Start date
Skyshaymin

Skyshaymin

Pokemon Champion/Kitty Lover
Towns Folk
What do you do in Fantasy Life? Like is it an open world or is there a story? What do you do?

Someone recommended it to me, since I like RPGs but I want to know whether it's worth buying. From both opinions and facts.

It's an open world live-action RPG with a story. So if you use a sword, you'll hit the target while they try to hit you back in real time. No turn-based gameplay or anything like that, ;)

I wrote a review here - http://3dspedia.com/fantasy-life-review/

There are combat classes and crafting classes you can change to during the game (you play mini-games to craft items). You can fight bandits and monsters, and even cash them in when you defeat them (bounties).

There are also quests to complete.

Take note that if you purchase its DLC, you won't be able to play with non-DLC players.

Reactions: 423
Most pedians who have played the game enjoyed it a ton, including this guy. There's so much to do once you've created a character and started a life at the beginning of the game, but you can also begin the story right away (as far as I can remember). Fantasy Life is very easy to pick up, too. Compared to most RPGs, it's very laid back imo, which isn't a bad thing. It's an all-in-all great game with comedic dialogue and memorable characters. A title that should not be skipped out on, might I boldly say... :jimlad:

Back