How get delthea to survive if she goes up against a ranged foe

• Thread starter FireEmblem14
  • Start date
FireEmblem14

FireEmblem14

Awakening Performer
Towns Folk
Hi, all fire emblem lovers. A lot of the time for me, when playing against Tatarrahat the end of act three Delthea always teleports over to a ranged unit of mine (Tobin, Faye, Kliff, Silque, python) and ends up dying within that turn. I (before I played the game and I was a gigantic noob at the game) learned that Delthea could become your best character in Alm's army. It took me about 7 tries of this stage before I figured out the answer. To be honest there is only one step to it or if you wanted to be difficult and randomly add another step its kind of easy. The best way is to get Delthea away from the battlefield as quickly as possible.
Basically, you need to use Silque to warp a strong character (For me it is usually Alm or Gray) and take out Tatarrah within the first turn. Then Delthea should warp away from the battlefield and it will be over.
Alternatively, you can over level your units/Cavaliers and bring them into the battle or do the same with your pegasus/Falcon knights. Pegasus/falcon knights are easier to do because they can fly over the water surrounding the stage. If you have the DLC you can overclass units and clear the battle within three turns and Delthea, here we come

Back