How I feel about harvest moon

• Thread starter Flareon0274
  • Start date
F

Flareon0274

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
So I recently decided to rent a harvest moon game from our local library. At first it seemed like a nice little pass the time game. The graphics were great! I loved how they made everything look almost realistic in 2d, even the characters look more realistic than they did in the old ds games. However, the gameplay was a bit boring after a while. It's the same thing every game day, you walk around the town and look for insects and then go to your farm and take care of the crops and animals. I'd give this game 3/5 stars.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Harvest Moon can be a bit repetitive, but it also depends on which one you play. Tale of Two Towns (the bane of my existence) had gotten boring pretty fast. But I think that's why they gave plots to the newer versions (Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Magical Melody, Save the Homeland).

I would suggest if you have a GameCube Magical Melody it's super cute and you have to revive the Harvest Goddess (though she's completely useless in all the games). A Wonderful Life/Another Wonderful Life doesn't have a plot but it has a great feel to it that it's easy to spend hours on.

Back