Bravely Default How is Bravely Default?

• Thread starter EpicR
  • Start date
EpicR

EpicR

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello!

I'm just kind of curious, how is bravely default?
I heard the game is pretty good and I'm trying the demo (and kinda liking it), but I'm curious how the gameplay, quest system, and end game is in the actual game. Other than the demo, I'm completely blind in this game.

My current budget can only buy one game and the other game I really wanted to try was Kid Icarus Uprising. Which is better in your opinion?

Thanks!

i don't know if you bought it but i'll tell you my experience.

The game is good yeah, but becomes annoying and repetitive do the same thing over and over(i won't give you spoilers but it's the main story), you can create diverse strategies combining classes with others skills(reminds me FFV), about end game content... Well not much to do only an extra boss and be OP.

If you like JRPG's in general, this certainly is a good one to get. The characters are pretty fun, there's some really good oneliners hidden in the game, and you are on an epic quest to save the world!

Like the person above me stated, it definitely has some FF-aspects; calling back several nostalgic elements. (Spoiler (highlight to see): An airship, for example)

I'd recommend this game. A solid 8/10 for me.

this game is really one of the famous RPG games that you can find , asides from Fire Emblem , I'd say that the game really gives a unique feel of a different play style when battling . Also besides that quests , it also has a very nice story that is really epic , so the game is really a good experience :D

I posted this a while ago and I ended up gettin uprising. However, I did save enough to order bravely default which should be coming soon XD.

I'm looking forward to it. I honestly never played any FF games so i dunno much about the series. But, it seems like it will be a lot of gameplay from here on out

Hi there! I wrote a short, non-spoilery review of Bravely Default! I think the game is fantastic, I love the gameplay the most since it's something that I've never tried before. I was glued to the screen for hours trying out many different things with it.

It is a spin-off of the Final Fantasy series but it's nothing like it–at least, not like a main series title FF. It has the same game elements like the name of the spells and whatnot, but no chocobos and moogles.

Back