How is everyone in Europe liking Kirby Battle Royale?

• Thread starter Floral
  • Start date
Floral

Floral

Competitive Game Aficionado
Towns Folk
In Europe, Kirby Battle Royale dropped (Friday?), and I haven't heard much about it. If you're from Europe, and playing it, how is it? (This may or may not persuade me to import it or not, seeing as my 3DS is region-free modded. '-')

I'm honestly a little skeptical of it because the gameplay seems a tad too linear, even for Kirby, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

In Europe, Kirby Battle Royale dropped (Friday?), and I haven't heard much about it. If you're from Europe, and playing it, how is it? (This may or may not persuade me to import it or not, seeing as my 3DS is region-free modded. '-')

I'm honestly a little skeptical of it because the gameplay seems a tad too linear, even for Kirby, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
Kirby is a linear game usually, with a few secrets. But this game is more likely a fun tutorial for a story mode to prepare you for the main reason to play, the vs multiplayer. Its super cheap too, so even having a story mode is nice. They could’ve just done it like kirby fighters dx and just put a boss at the end of a bunch of cpu fights.

Back