How large is Splatoon? (Blocks or GB)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
For those who downloaded Splatoon in North America, how large is the game (blocks or GB).

I'm actually considering to purchase the game physically (instead of the eShop) and an amiibo alongside with it eventually. If I chose to go the digital route, I wouldn't really bother with the amiibo >.<

If I remember correctly, I think it was around 2500 Megabytes (2,5 GB). However, you should check for yourself if you want to be sure. I bought the game+amiibo pack, and the amiibo looks amazing!

Splatoon isn't too large of a game, especially compared to some other retail titles for Wii U. Nintendo's website says that the size is just 1812 MB. Its a bit short but it does not need too much. I am sure though that it will have a lot of content. Its good there is not much actually. So yeah, thats how much it is

I see you have a slight interest in purchasing some Splatoon amiibo now :p

To me, 2.5 GB sounds more legit than 1.8 GB. I suppose Nintendo is really good at compressing the file sizes to their games.

The file size is 1.8 GB. Or, those are the facts. That size is adding as DLC comes, but the DLC is adding weapons, maps, gear, and modes. That's not enough stuff to get it to 3.0 GB. In fact, I'm be surprised if it makes it to a 2.5 game ;3

Back