How long do you spend on Facebook?

• Thread starter sbellast
  • Start date
S

sbellast

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
How long do you spend on Facebook? How often do you go Facebook?

Not nearly as much as I used to. Guess it got kinda boring after a while. So maybe 5 mins a day? xD

I creep FB for around a minute once a day if I get that bored.

Same here, I go on it just to see what everyone is up to. Kind of like Yahoo for News Articles.

maybe about 10 mins each month, I'm not a big FB user.

I check at least once a day in case someone is trying to get ahold of me. As far as just sitting on there goes, I don't do that. When I pop on, I'm off like a minute later. I never understood how some people can just sit on there for hours. xD What do they do?

I find myself just glancing through the posts randomly throughout the day. I use Facebook almost like a diary or journal where I use it in a way just to record the things I want to remember happened. I do enjoy reading what my friends and family are up to as well. I couldn't give you a time frame of how much I spend on there exactly because I do check it pretty often but I don't stay on it for very long.

I make it a point to check Facebook every day, but I don't really use it religiously. Mostly just for Facebook Messenger and Groups.

I check it everyday, but I hardly post on there anymore.

I check it everyday, just to see if someone needs to desperately speak to me.

I only spend about five minutes on facebook, I use it mainly to keep in contact with family and friends.

About 30 seconds a day. I open it up, check to see if I have a message, and then close the tab if I don't.

I have quite a lot of friends on facebook so i pass as 2 to 5 hour on facebook but if it's important i can do more time than that who knows it depends on it

Back