How many badges can you earn in Nintendo Badge Arcade per day?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I heard you can earn badges in Nintendo Badge Arcade daily, but I'd like to know how many one can earn per day without paying money to increase the limit. Also, if you choose to pay money, how much does the limit get lifted by?

Thanks!

If you pay, you get 5 tries, but it's not guaranteed that you will get something at all! As for playing for free, you get an occasional free play or two, usually when a new set is released, but you can also earn some plays from the practice crane! In the practice crane, you grab dummy badges that are based on the day's main set, and if you catch 10 of them total, you get a free play for every 10 of them! The dummy badge counter carries over from one day to another, so if you get 5 dummy badges one day and then 5 the next time you play, you still get 1 free play! Additionally, every dummy badge you grab has a chance of being a special one that awards you 2 play coins, but it won't be added to the dummy total and, while already rare but still possible to get two at once, each special one you get drastically decreases your chances to find another one! Finally, there is just one upside to paying for plays, if you have payed for 10 or more plays, then you can occasionally get free themes!

PS: Just a heads up, if you leave the arcade, you lose all your plays! If you have any plays at all, you are forced to use them right away!

If you pay the number of badges you can win goes from 0 (really bad luck and bad playing) all the way up in the thousands. You pay 1 dollar/euro for 5 plays, but playing doesn't guarantee winning.

When you play for free you can get free plays by:
-gifts, sometimes you just get a free play as gift. This happens about every two or three weeks
-getting 10/20/etc. dummy badges in the practice player. Every tenth badge gives you a free play.
-getting a free play badge in the practice player. Sometimes, if your very lucky you can win a free play.
I'd say that I usually get about 2 free plays a day, with none on some days and 3 or 4 on others. It really depends on the practice catcher though. I figure I get about 3 badges a day, because not all plays result in badges.

I hope this helps! :D

If u pay 5 and if u dont pay maybe up to 3 but you have a chance of getting 0 because of the training machine which can not give u anything sometimes so theres that because you can get nothing if you dont pay but i dont really see the point of paying for that :/ Easy way to get money from kids

I usually get 1-2 badges, and I'm not the one to pay for extra plays. Sometimes I even get nothing, because I either wasted my goes, or the practice catcher didn't award me with any free plays. It really is quite limited unless you splash the cash. xD

It doesn't really bother me though. As long as I'm not using real money to get digital badges, I won't miss out. :p

If I'm lucky, 4 with 2 Plays one for getting a blue bonus and another for grabbing +10 in practice.

Getting badges per day depends on luck, skill, and strategy. I usually get about 5 badges per day.

Back