How many characters now?

• Thread starter TheEnglishwaffle
  • Start date
TheEnglishwaffle

TheEnglishwaffle

Baron of Waffles
Towns Folk
Gosh, so many are being added. How many now? What, 33? Which one's would you wanna see in Smash?

There are a few people I would like to see in smash, but they probably wouldn't be in the game. I am also not looking forward to the unveiling of the full roster since it would ruin the surprise of unlockables characters.

Who knows? Maybe this installment of smash may have fighters than brawl! I don't like the unveiling of the full roster as it would ruin the experience of seeing the fighters get announced by a trailer.

Who knows? Maybe this installment of smash may have fighters than brawl! I don't like the unveiling of the full roster as it would ruin the experience of seeing the fighters get announced by a trailer.

According to smashbros.com (the official SSB4 website), there's 36 characters. I counted all the entries. So, it'll be the instalment with the highest number of playable characters.

While I like the amount of characters being brought in, I really hope that a substantially larger amount will be in the game. I don't want to see characters added for the sake of having a large roster, but I would like to see a list of characters which has both variety and depth. I too think that the rest of the characters should be left for players to find in game. Maybe one or two major character announcements before the release date, but any more would just spoil the surprise.

Thinking about it i did never know how many character there were on Super Smash Bros but i think it must exceed in the 60 since a lot of new characters has been added and a lot as been given new form has Mega evolution and i also love Mii characters too since you can play as various face of character so if we count it that will make 1 million or more. added to the game hahaha :p.

There are a lot of characters in it already although I have a few that I want in that aren't confirmed. I won't complain if they aren't in since there are so many possibilities and potential for competitions from this game. Not counting the customization that will last me till the end of time and space which will mean there are many choices already given to you. Can't wait.

The Mii's are also characters and are counted as you see there a lottttt of characters.

I would like waluigi to be in ssb 3ds actually haha :p it would be pretty awesome actually!

Or to be able to play as tingle from zelda.... oh gosh I seriously can't even imagine o_O:wtf:

anyways, will definitely buy this game (or preorder) right when it comes out!!

Back