How many devices do you own?

• Thread starter XxTomokixX
  • Start date
XxTomokixX

XxTomokixX

-3-
Towns Folk
I own 4 computers, 3 Ipads, like 10 phones, a Wii, 3ds, 4 TVs, a 3D Printer, 3 Gameboy Advance, 3 DS's, a Kindle, and a few more devices.

How many devices do you have?

Half of the devices I have aren't all mine, they are also my siblings' and my parents'.

I also want to get a Xbox One, I like how the controllers are and how the menu is set up. I know the PlayStation is better, but I don't like most of the layouts on the controls and menus.

I own 3 computers .-. 2 of them do not work
I own a wii (which is really old and I do not use it much)
I own 1 phone which i use the most :D
I own 1 Ipad
I own a 3ds

I don't really use much of all of my technologies but I think that I can list the ones that I actually used :
  • Nintendo DS ( old one , my teacher gave it to me :p )
  • Nintendo DS Lite
  • Nintendo DS i
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • another Nintendo 3ds ( my friend gave me last week :p )
  • Acer Laptop ( I want something better )
I think sums it pretty much well :p Sometimes I feel like I actually own too many Nintendo DS s >.>

If it's my whole family (of 4 ppl) then:
>10 phones (including 5 smartphones), 3 PCs, 6 laptops, 1 3DS, 1 DS, 3 GBA SP, 1 GBA, 1 GBC, 1 PS, 1 ipad, 1 Samsung tablet, 5 TVs, 1 DSLR, many more regular/compact cameras (around 4-5) and probably many other devices.

I didn't use gameboys and play station anymore. Most of the laptops and all PCs are still used

Only counting what's mine here, not what I share with my family and such:
3 laptops
1 Nintendo 3DS XL
1 Nintendo New 3DS XL
1 Android multimedia player
1 Android phone
1 DualShock 4 (but no PS4)
3 working GC Pads (but no GameCube)
1 Gameboy color
1 Kindle PaperWhite
9 graphing calculators
-1 TI 83+
-1 TI 84+SE
-1 TI 76.fr
-1 TI Nspire CX CAS
-1 Casio fx-cg 20
-1 TI 83+.fr (=84+SE)
-1 TI 84+CSE
-1 TI Nspire prototype DVT 2.0
-1 TI 92+

And I think the list is pretty long so I probably didn't forget anything.
If I also count what I share with my family, I have to add 1 TV and 1 computer.

I have a; Wii U, 3DS, Gamecube, PS2, a laptop, an android smartphone, a Smart TV (50"). I'm not exactly loaded, so, just got the basics. xD

I have 2 computers, a television, a DS Lite, a DSi, a 3DS, a New 3DS and a phone. I don't even use my television anymore, one of my computers got taken away and the New 3DS is my main DS.

I have a Nexus 7 tablet, a 32GB iPod Touch, a laptop (two technically if we count the one I once shared with my mom, but we each have our own now), a Wii, a 3DS, and a phone. A TV too if we're counting that, but it's just a simple little thing that we got from a pawn shop. xD

A DS, A phone, A laptop, and a Wii U. =P

I thought I had a lot until I read this thread.
hey that rhymed xD

A laptop, a DSi, a 3DS XL, a phone (but it's ancient) and a scientific calculator? There's more stuff around the house of course but those are mine. My laptop is dying so I will need a new one soon. (And I got kind of used to this one. :( )

5 Laptops, 3 iPhones, 2 iPad, 3 Android Smartphones, 4 Android tablets, 3 70" Smart TVs, 2 Desktop Computers, 2 Macs, 1 MacBook, and R2-D2.

off topic: I'm a compulsive liar. :sneaky:

5 Laptops, 3 iPhones, 2 iPad, 3 Android Smartphones, 4 Android tablets, 3 70" Smart TVs, 2 Desktop Computers, 2 Macs, 1 MacBook, and R2-D2.

off topic: I'm a compulsive liar. :sneaky:
You are? And I totally thought you had an R2-D2! :eek:

Reactions: PersonSP
I own more computers than I care to count
Probably 5 or 6 different android/symbian phones
3 iPhones (Including my iPhone 6 which is my current phone)
2 3DS XLs (One Red and one Smash Bros Red)
1 New 3DS XL (Majora's Mask Edition)
1 Original 3DS Black
1 Wii U Deluxe
And a partridge in a pear tree, just for good measure

Listing time!
I have:
A 3DS
A Wii U
A Wii
A PS4
A Galaxy S4 (upgrading soon)
Two iPads (Ipad 2 and Ipad 4)
An Asus Laptop
A Mac Desktop
And my car if that counts @-@ it has Bluetooth...

Yea that's about all the tech I got at the moment. I'm getting another laptop sometime this summer as well looking forward to that.

Back